Why would you want to play things like eliminate...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by lord-sam, Nov 24, 2009.

1. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Sure, lets wait with the rant until 1.1 is out. They are addressing a few issues, this is correct. The Matchmaking is a problem though: At my level (38) i get many 1 vs 1 Fights, which can get kinda boring if you happen to play a shield camper. I know that there are only 4 people working on this project right now, still i have to complain about several annoyances like the overpowered weapons for example. A low level player can kill me with the AR without much problem.

2. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    LOL listening to our complaints? by giving you a test drive on armor? oh please:rolleyes:. what about extending the time of each match? how about fixing the bugs? why not add more weapons? I didn't hear any of those features for the next update:p Oh yeah, learn how to spell

3. tmcaffeine

tmcaffeine Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Eliminate is fun and innovative even when you're not leveling up.

4. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    #24 da shiz wiz 19, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
    waaah im a whiney bitch because I dont realize people need to make living out of this so complain. Im stupid as hell and dont realize the amount of work needed for games like these waaaah mommy buy me shit waaaah

Learn how to spell? do I care? This is an internet forum not the ACT

5. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    #25 tblrsa, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
    Sure, servers do cost money, but ngmoco could have simply used advertising to handle this. There could have been 2 versions, a free one with ad-support and a pay version with no ads. You may not forget that ngmoco is still tweaking the game, so we are in fact beta testers of some sort. Paying Betatesters, mind you. ngmoco learned about a new hack from the community a few days ago, yet it was their priority to get the 1.1 update out instead addressing the exploit issues first. It´s no rocket science to understand why they do this.

6. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I did not enjoy eliminate because I thought it was glitchy and bad controls, but for free it is amazing.

7. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    This topic didn't have to go any further than...

8. Bullroarer

Bullroarer Active Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Fixed it in bold for you.

9. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    +1 gg

10. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I know lol, who the hell would expect 5th grade intelligence or higher from someone going by the name of "da shiz wiz"? Obviously, you are limited to the mental capacity of a 3rd grader.

11. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    ...were you even involved in that discussion?