Wicked World becomes Dub Dash [rhythm based action game]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Incodra, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Incodra

Incodra Well-Known Member

#21 Incodra, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    Preorder? Hey, that's actually a quite good idea. :D For future versions we'll take that option into account. :cool:

We are looking forward to your review then! ;) If you like Impossible Game, Geometry Dash or AudioSurf, you'll probably love Dub Dash. Hang in there! Only 9 more days to go before the release! :eek:

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I haven't played audio surf but I own and play the other 2. 9 more days damnit! Hehe

Billy

3. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    #23 H4nd0fg0d, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Omg! This looks freaking unreal. Counting the days! Beautiful stuff and best of luck to ya.

4. Incodra

Now only 7! ;)

Thanks! Well then, let's start: 7! :D Before the release we'll post another gameplay / walkthrough video to show you even more of what you can expect from Dub Dash; probably one of the later tracks. :eek: Coming out probably this weekend!

5. Incodra

#25 Incodra, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    Gameplay Preview (4 in 1)

Only one week to go before the release of Dub Dash. Here is a cool gameplay preview video presenting the different gameplay mechanics taken from different levels in Dub Dash. :eek: Lean back and enjoy! :cool:

Gameplay Preview (music by Bossfight)

P.S. Obviously, this video seems to bring YouTube to its knees! :D The quality of this specific video is after the upload... well... moderate. 4 in 1 seems to be too much. :p Come on YouTube! You can do it better! ;)

6. Incodra

Launch Price fixed: $1,99

Hi there. Today we have fixed the launch price for Dub Dash on iOS to $1,99! :eek: We think that this is really fair. Tell me if I'm wrong! ;) Btw. we start with 8 tracks, but have already 2 more in the pipeline for the next update and more should come. The game will be growing, but... believe me... you'll be struggling with the 8 tracks for quite some time. Dub Dash is the ultimate challenge and I hope you are ready for it! :D

7. Incodra

8. Shyning

Shyning Member

May 17, 2015
    Amazing, you guys did a great job since i first saw your preview video months ago. Great music tracks, i can hardly wait to test the ultimate challenge#.

And well done guys its a premium game. The best decision you could make. Hopefully the challenge can bridge the time gap until new tracks come out #

Instabuy in few days #

9. Incodra

Thanks man! And yes, believe me... Dub Dash is the ultimate challenge! :D

10. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    You are killing me. I need this game meow!:D

11. Incodra

Sorry, didn't want to. ;) Hope, you are ready for the "ultimate challenge"! :D

12. Incodra

Good morning October 8th!

Good morning Chatham Islands, where the October 8th starts! As the sun moves over the world, Dub Dash will enter the App Stores worldwide step-by-step. Once this happen, this is the link to follow:

http://play.DubDashGame.com

You'll possibly think Dub Dash is too hard for you. :(
    You'll possibly get mad or angry or frustrated or everything at once. :mad:
    => Do not destroy your device, you'll need it to go on playing and once you make it -- and you will -- you'll feel the beat and be very, very, very happy! :D

Have fun with Dub Dash!

13. TwoFace

TwoFace Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Everywhere
    *Girl Scream* CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS IS RELEASED ON ANDROID!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D