Universal Wildfrost (by Chucklefish/Deadpan Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 10, 2024.

1. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Open it up and all gone. Had to start a new game.

I didn’t want to so hesitated. Finally last night I did play again. First I played like I never had. With a fresh team and ll the pop ups.

Then when I died it instantly went into my old game I was still playing. I ended up finishing that game and of course got my furthest. Well into the third full level. I figured maybe when I died I would have all my stuff back. Nope. When I died it unlocked some stuff I got from that battle and my other one. Back to the start of the game. I had a ton unlocked.

But it does still show all my stats on the progress page. So weird it won’t unlock the stuff.

But I am back at it anyways. Having fun I guess and progressing a bit faster this time. But ya kind of sucks to lose 7hrs of progress. Hate that. Almost didn’t play again. But I am so hooked on this one. It’s really good.

ste86uk and sebgo like this.
  2. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    I would recommend to report something like this to their CS team. Progression loss is generally taken very seriously and most times, they are able to retrieve/fix it from the back-end, and if not, then reward you handsomely for the loss.

ste86uk and elcrazy like this.
  3. Chq

Chq Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2013
    I would rather recommend shouting this out loud to protect other players from such experiences.

elcrazy likes this.
  4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

sebgo likes this.
  5. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Just had my first victory. This game is incredible. Played a bunch and have gotten everything back. Luckily is a fantastic game and was fun to just keep going. Best deck builder in ages. This is on the same level as Slay the spire, monster train and Night of the Full Moon.

Ayjona, ste86uk and sebgo like this.
  6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @elcrazy damn that’s some big talk! I really really need to make time to play this one!

elcrazy likes this.
  7. Rocco SE

Rocco SE Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Male
    Modern Mime Artist
    Austria
    Not having Dream Quest in this list is an official crime, and hurts my feelings :D

Ayjona and elcrazy like this.
  8. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

IT'S YOU, AGAIN!

Stop mentioning games that catch my eye!

༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽

Added Dream Quest to wishlist, since purchasing anything at the moment is a no-no. Thanks for the suggestion, once again!

Ayjona likes this.