Will Black Ops 2 zombies make it to ios?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bassman97, Nov 14, 2012.

1. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    This is true. iOS optimization is not their strong point. Considering how much bigger the new zombies mode is... I'd actually be dreading my first experience with it on an iPhone.

2. Valuedkris456

Valuedkris456 Member

Jan 7, 2011
    The only problems I ran into on my iPod 5th generation were the control scheme and lack of Bluetooth multiplayer. Overall it seemed like an excellent port; it could be much different on the iPad, though.

3. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Black ops zombies runs fine on my iPod 4

4. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    If they do, even if it is over priced, I would buy it. I love playing it on Xbox, but if the controls are bad it'd be sad.

5. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    For some reason, I just feel that tranzit wouldn't feel good on ios. Unlike all the other zombie maps. However, if they made it like 1 place at a time like on the Xbox, then I guess it'd be okay.

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Then Activision must've made some uncharacteristically smooth optimizations for the lack of RAM, seeing as how it was a crash fest on my iPod 4.

7. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    It also used to crash on my iPhone 4 a lot so I don't think it actually does work well.

8. 12yam

12yam Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Toronto
    qft

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters."

what the actual hell

9. 12yam

12yam Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Toronto
    :mad:
    no it doesnt

10. 12yam

12yam Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Toronto
    yes. YES!

11. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    I had a spit-take here. Then I was just laughing. A4 devices are outdated.

Seriously, I have almost no soda left.

Well, time to grab another can.

12. Huskyone

Huskyone New Member

Jan 20, 2013
    There is, already one. Search Modern Combat 4

13. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    ...except it isn't CoD, just a CoD ripoff.

Multiplayer is a blast though.

14. flumnishus

flumnishus New Member

Nov 14, 2013
    For a pocket edition bo zombies was a great game, could use some fixes but all and all good. If they were to make bo2 zombies app, which I hope they do, it should have a multiplayer that is improved and should include- Buried , Mob of the Dead, and Nuketown zombies. To create a mobile version each level will have to be tweaked to some degree, thats why Tranzit and Die rise just would not work ( Tranzit too big, Die rise cannot jump). I just hope they don't minimize it so much that the just have green run survival maps (unless they add the diner and power house as survival mode levels)

15. TheEvilRobot

TheEvilRobot Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    BO 2 zombies multiplayer is horrendous.

I've only gotten into a match 1 time after waiting for minutes on end, only to be matched with 1, that's right, only 1 person whenever it's supposed to be 4 people total.

I think the the match crashed or I ended up leaving the game because the person I was playing with was horrible. I can't really say its his fault though because the game has horrible controls, IMO (in my opinion)