Will Ngmoco ever give us an explanation for the R2-Delay??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jack000, Jul 8, 2009.

1. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    This is like demanding an explanation from Walmart because some 75-year-old greeter unlocked the doors at 8:01 instead of 8:00.

It seems like everyone - strangely, including the complainers - knows exactly why the game was delayed. What exactly do you want Ngmoco to do? They ignored you on Twitter? Ha! Boohoo. F--- this Twitter nonsense. Just because we now have the ability to directly communicate with corporate representatives in public forums doesn't mean we are owed anything "as consumers". Maybe Ngmoco is giving App Store consumers too much credit in assuming they would be able to use their brains and come to reasonable conclusions all on their own. But I can hardly fault them for that.

I understand the feeling of disappointment. I really do. Maybe Ngmoco shouldn't have given out a definitive date. But they did. It's done. There's no going back. To sit here and demand an "explanation" is just immature, entitled whining for the sake of whining. It's like you guys are so angry you feel the need to demand something, and since the game has been released in an otherwise smooth fashion, you've latched onto this idea that there's been some kind of cover up... over a single day delay of a mobile phone game.

Basically, stop acting coy. You guys know what's up with the App Store. If you didn't already, lesson learned. This is so immature, it's no wonder Ngmoco has ignored your Twitter questions.

2. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

HJJ will you be my valentine? That was... beautiful.

3. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I'll be your valentine hodapp sweetie;)

4. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Hey, step away! :mad:

5. le'deuche123

Feb 5, 2009
  6. timb

timb Well-Known Member

#46 timb, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
    Heh.

7. le'deuche123

Feb 5, 2009
    What an awful awful, band/song!! Linkin park should get some kind of cheesy rock award or something. I would rather roast my retina's staring directly into the sun, while badger toe clippings are slipped into my eyelids than be subjected to another linken park song.

8. while(!clue) {
    printf('THIS!');
    }

9. fenrir911

fenrir911 Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    lol bad hello world there xD
    itll just say THIS... xD jkjk

but wth is with all this about a delay of rolando 2... ppl are realy complaining about it being delayed by 24 hours... sad realy, i thought ppl would understand how hard it is to get things through to the appstore...

i remember a time when my laptop was getting repaired and the delay was two weeks because of how much other laptops they had to review, now think about the appstore. the game was delayed by one day because of how many games they had to review...
    same concept different things... think about it complainers

10. jack000

jack000 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2009
    YOU BIG DOUCHEBAG, WILL YOU SHUT THE **** UP!!!

whats ur problem

11. jack000

jack000 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2009
    and if this DOUCHEBAG would IMMEDIATELY STFU 95% of the spammers will be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Tavoss

Tavoss Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Wow, taking things personally there.... struck a nerve lol... calm down

13. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

R2? o_O
    I have no idea what this large thread is talking about.
    And why anyone cares about the reason why something is delayed after it's released and bought is beyond me, unless it's epic like the release of PS3 and delayed for months.

14. llbros545

llbros545 Active Member

Jun 16, 2009
    well, dont wanna argue but sometimes, unexpected things happen, like in the case of R2. They may say July 1st, which is their intended release date, but Apple cocked up and have to push its release, fair nuff'??? Give you another example, like u wanna go F*** around somewhere but wife finds out so couldnt, happy?? yea, we dont know wad will happen, we are not prophets. so stop blaming ngmoco as though they jus kicked ur a** or something cause they didnt. they didnt expect this to happen.

15. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    Rolando 2. ngmoco said it would come out July 1st but instead it came out the 2nd and some people still can't get over their fury.

16. le'deuche123

Feb 5, 2009
    :):):):):)

17. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    You think you've had it hard
    I phoned up my friends house and his brother answered so I asked for my friend, here is where it gets bad.
    He said "just one second"
    I counted man, it took 12 Mother****ing seconds:mad:

I don't think i can ever phone them again:(

18. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    ROFL nice!

19. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    You think it is nice!
    You have obviously never had to...I can barely type it...WAIT!