iPad Wings Of Valor (By idea spoon)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gabrien, May 5, 2012.

1. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    It mentions "Wings of Valor for iPad." I wonder if this means there will be a separate iPad version? Or there already is?

2. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    IPad version is out

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    #103 oooooomonkey, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
    Damn after all this time and its a seperate app :(
    Still might pick it up though as its a great game.

Edit: might wait for some pic or video first as this is one game that doesn't actually look bad in x2 mode, and I don't really want to buy the same game twice, would have preferred it launching at 69p or being a universal update.

4. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    I picked up the iPad version and can easily recommend it. Same great game, now even more enjoyable to play. The on-screen controls are placed thoughtfully and are comfortable to use. Since there is no IAP, I think the developer more than deserves to get paid for bringing this version out.

5. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Thanks for that, sounds like they have done the HD version nicely, guess ill go delete my normal version and grab the HD version. :D

6. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Any update coming soon? I am still playing this game and love it so much! Anybody knows any similar game on IOS?

7. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Yeah, I'm WAAAAAAAY late to the party but this game rocks.

8. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Yes it does. I've owned the iPhone version for years now, and I just bought the iPad version today :p It's an amazing adaptation of an old classic, and now it's at its "low tier" price (they move from .99 to 1.99 and back).

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I usually don't buy games this old but if you vouch for it I trust it. So I just hit the buy button and I'm about to go play. I always trust your judgment my friend.

Billy

10. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Thanks Billy, your opinion is also very valuable for me! I hope you enjoy this game as much as I do :)

11. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    So I got a chance to play. This is is actually really good! I love the controls. They work. I love taking off and landing on the carrier and being able to rearm during the mission is awesome. Strafing is just awesome! It reminds me of being in the old arcades! Watching the enemies run across to try to get to the anti aircraft guns is fantastic.

Really nice call Virtual. One of the best purchases I've made this week.

Billy

12. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Nice to see you're enjoying it! TA gave it 4.5 stars in its review 4 years ago. The best part is that the game works flawlessly as the first day.