Universal Worms 2: Armageddon (by Team17)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. lyace21

lyace21 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Does anyone have a code for this game? Im willing to trade.

2. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    does this game stat tracking for the the online when you make a move and send it to the player?

3. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Anyone care to answer?

4. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Is anyone still playing this? Just wondering because the dev's just updated the game and I wanted to know how it's playing on iOS 10.2 if anyone knows

5. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    I have it still on my iPhone 6s+ and my iPad Pro 12" ... it runs without any Problems on iOS 10.3 Beta!

6. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    #146 yankeeblue000, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Late To The Party

Better late than never. This is a great port. Controls took a lil getting used to, but besides that it plays great so far. Sometimes panning the screen around could be mistakingly recognized as character movement and it could lead to one of you're worms getting hurt from a fall. I haven't tried multi-player yet. I'm looking foward to checking it out. There's a few different multiplayer modes. There's one that seems like an on-line chess match wiithout any timer's. Where players take as much time as they want with there turns and get sent notifications when the other player has made there move.

There's tons of content to optimize gameplay and for team customization. Skins, Maps. Weapons.. Specials. The single campaign is also pretty meaty. I think a well done port overall. It looks really good too. If you're into Worms this is a no-brainer. If not, it's still a really good turn-based action game

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone here is still playing multiplayer