Universal Worms 3 - (by Team17 Software Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 7, 2013.

1. SeveredJoke

SeveredJoke Member

May 12, 2013
    I am terrible at this but it's still fun.

My online list is going a bit squirrelly though with overlaid text and messages that some of the ranked games are corrupted.

Any managed to get Facebook to link to their game? My option is greyed out.

2. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Search for Nathan Reinauer if you want to play against my Breaking Bad team!

3. SeveredJoke

SeveredJoke Member

May 12, 2013
    Made me smile when I saw those names!

4. Wander

Wander Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    Animator
    Los Angeles
    Not sure if posting this here will do any good, but I've been having some issues with the update that came out today (1.03). Every time I return to the main menu, it gives me pop ups that ask if I want to make a new team and play the tutorial, as if I've never played before. Does anybody else have this problem?

EDIT:
    I tried starting a game with you, but it crashed every time :( I think it's another bug that arose with the 1.03 update.

5. iMarkyP

iMarkyP Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Thanks for the game this week. Great team name, had a blast shooting Walter White !!!

Fancy a rematch ?

6. iMarkyP

iMarkyP Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Help ! My app crashes every time when it opens. It seems to try the Facebook connect and then crashes out.

I even tried deleting the app and reinstalling, still nothing :(

Anyone else seen this ?

7. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    The release notes for the patch that was just released say that you can play over 3G now.

8. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    YES! Unfortunately. It really sucks! Hopefully we aren't the only ones and they fix it soon. In the meantime, I started a new account using an email address instead of Facebook and I can start new games now. In order to do this you need to turn on airplane mode before opening the app, and then turning it back off once you have successfully made it inside without crashing.

Anyway, sorry if I stop responding to games as I'm using a new account now. Search for Sweet Diss!

9. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Add me too you guys: Edsmilan and my wife Puccagaru

10. Wander

Wander Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    Animator
    Los Angeles
    Feel free to add me for games too, name is Wander EX.

11. Rivalsan

Rivalsan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 26, 2011
    I just received about 15 notifications from Worms 3 saying that I won a number of games that people took to long to play in. The problem is, now the game crashes every time I load it. Is anyone else having any problems like this?

12. Rivalsan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 26, 2011
    I normally play Worms exclusively on my iPad mini, but I decided to install it on my iPhone 5 to see if it would also have crashing problems. It worked fine, until I logged into my account. Then it started having the same crashing problems as the installation on my iPad mini. I'm wondering if Team17 is having some backend issues right now.

13. Wander

Wander Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    Animator
    Los Angeles
    I was getting some odd crash issues when trying to set up Friendly games. I deleted the app and reinstalled, it fixed the crashes, but all my current games became 'corrupt' :(

14. qklilx

qklilx Active Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Entertainer/Teacher
    qklilx if anyone is down to play. I have a lot of free time so I will finish our games. Fear me. :p

15. Rivalsan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 26, 2011
    If this issue doesn't resolve itself by tomorrow, I will probably have to delete and reinstall. Which is a bummer considering that it will probably corrupt the games.

I love Worms, but there are a LOT of bugs with Worms 3. Up until today I was encouraging my friends to buy a copies of it. Now may tell them to hold off until Team 17 gets their act together.

16. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    No problems here so far. Also, play with "Puccagaru" too, she's always looking for a worms 3 game

17. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Ok a bug just came up. Started the app and it was asking me to create a new team and/or play the tutorial

18. Rivalsan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 26, 2011
    I reinstalled the game, and it still crashes constantly when it tries to login to my account. I have no idea what's going on, but it means that I can't make moves right now.

19. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Still wont let me play more than a one game series on pass and play no matter what I change the win number too in the rule set,any ideas?

20. Rivalsan

Patreon Bronze

Feb 26, 2011
    I can't even get the game to load anymore. What about you?