Wrestling Revolution (Pro) $4.99 -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Royce, May 15, 2013.

1. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Sadly this is the case, I downloaded the HD version decided to get it. But after seeing the virtual controls were of the same impractical size I didnt.

Still loving this a ton, bought the pro version of Booking Revolution and im ready to double dip on WR if the HD version gets a proper ipad interface as the panned out camera its way better imo.

2. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

HD is free now :)

Booking is still $5

3. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    the HD has an IAP to full version, so the IAP is FREE?

4. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Oh. Nope, guess it isn't free then. I'm just stupid. That would explain the huge, blaring AD in my face when I opened it up.

Now Pro isn't opening for me. Crud.

I'll have to give it another try.

5. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    #25 Bool Zero, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
    Ask M. Dickey through his site... I sent him an email a while back and he seemed adament that the virtual controls were fine the way they were and further insisted the game be played with the touch controls (in short, he seemed dismissive of the complaint). I figure why put them in the game if you don't intend the user to actual use them, and if you want the user the use it, make it so that they are actually suitable for the device it is intended. Sadly the virtual controls for the HD version are laughably huge, indicative that they were never even adjusted for the iPad! I would hope that if more iPad gamers complain about it that maybe he would actually address it, as I too feel the virtual controls are horridly oversized to the point of unplayable with them! Let it be said , I love this game, I just find it disappointing that the virtual controls are so ridiculously I'll suited for the iPad.

6. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    yeah i did, got the same reply... i still play more using touch over controls, so it doesn't bother me much.

no prob, can't tell since i already own pro + hd pro and Bookings ;)