Universal Yesterday (by Numeric Pipeline)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Loved it and own it.:D

So if there are a "few" people who love it, I guess there's one more of us out there... lol

DBC

2. ooba

ooba Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Loved the game. Probably my favorite for the last couple of months - great story. I thought the puzzles were logical (needed to use the hint system only once). Also story makes more sense as you go along.

3. Photobooth

Photobooth Active Member

Jan 7, 2009
    there is no interact point on the
    cabinet door
    is there supposed to be? thats why i think ive run into a bug. i guess ill have to start over.

4. gladius_rex

gladius_rex Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Game Impressions

I had a great time with this one, but like a lot of iOS point and click adventures, it's very fiddly on iPhone. I had a lot of trouble getting my taps to register correctly, particularly when trying to press the back button in conversations.

That aside, the plot is original and the puzzles are generally pretty sensible, and the production values are excellent, especially for the price. I would like to play just one adventure where I don't have to make a grappling hook, though...

5. Jason❤

Jason❤ New Member

Jun 20, 2012
    looks awesome and I will try

6. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Do you see
    a door on the cabinet? It's the cabinet to where you got the gun. Try the hotspot button to see all the interaction points on screen. You are suppose to be able to put it in your inventory

7. Vincenzo78140

Vincenzo78140 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    Hi,

Thank you for the very good general feedback on the game. For those who have trouble with puzzles, you can find a walkthrough here: http://www.gamezebo.com/games/yesterday/walkthrough-cheats-strategy-guide

For technical issues, please note that the game runs fine with the latest iOS version (5.1.1 so far). People with iOS 4.3 may experience trouble with portrait mode that doesn't occur with iOS 5.1.1.

We're already working with Pendulo Studios to fix all known issues in a future update of the game. If you want to report glitches and bugs please write to [email protected]

We're sorry for the issues you may have experienced. Thanks you for your feedback and support!

8. Photobooth

Photobooth Active Member

Jan 7, 2009
    nope... no interaction spot. I'm starting over. This is on the iphone 4s, not the ipad, maybe I'll do it on the ipad next time.

thanks for responding though, at least I know its not just my inability to solve the puzzle ;-)

9. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Ah... yeah, I played it on the new iPad. Well, at least it'll still be fun playing it the second time. Assuming its anything like watching memento for the second time :p

10. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    So how is this game. Trailer looks good.

11. johannaffendy

johannaffendy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Malaysia
    Excellent game for those who like point and click adventure games. Loved the dark storyline, complete with twists and turns you don't expect. Puzzles are a bit obscure but there's always the in-game hint system to help you out. I'd give a 4 out of 5 stars.

12. Vincenzo78140

Vincenzo78140 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    Hi People!

Thanks for your feedback and support!

Just a few words to tell you that the game is on sale until Sunday September 23rd at midnight on the App Store: http://bit.ly/NWzZOL

Enjoy!

13. RayZZoo

RayZZoo Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    Hello,

Is there a plan to add Gamecenter achievements ?

14. lordtomato

lordtomato Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Can you fix finally this stupid bug when you want to take the samurai sword? It would be great thanks! :confused:

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    What bug?

16. lordtomato

lordtomato Member

Aug 23, 2011
    [​IMG]

After i've took the sword on the left side there is a dialog and after this dialogue the game crashes..

[​IMG]

Hmm...

17. lordtomato

lordtomato Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Let's hope that the update will be soon available...

18. rsob2005

rsob2005 New Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Notice a save point will appear after the crash .. So you can progress a little. But there are more crashes to come....

DELETED of my ipad2

Refund please.