Universal Z Buster (By Istom Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esteban, Nov 30, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    The only way to increase that is to raise it in the screen wish cash. You can raise its duration.

As to the upgrade I remember the final upgrade on damage was 2500. You've got a bit to go.

Billy

2. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok all weapons are maxed lol

Gotta love level 92

Billy

3. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    You can also buy a power up before each day that will start you with one full slow time meter. That will only last for about 7 or 8 seconds but you can upgrade the duration in the upgrade section.

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    You're right. I've never purchased them because they are so expensive and I needed every $ for upgrades. I completely forgot.

How are you making out?

Billy

5. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah I don't buy them either but I've gotten them from the bonus wheel.

I've fully upgraded the shotgun and it's really the only thing I use. Lol Now I'm just saving up to buy the rest of the weapons and get it out of the way. Then I plan to upgrade them all at the same rate unless I really like one of them. I suspect the grenade launcher may get upgraded first. Earlier today I made over 1400 in one day. That's my highest so far. Of course it was a boss fight.

6. DatBoi

DatBoi New Member

Dec 10, 2016
    I'm stuck on day 36, and the mission is to slow zombies for 20 seconds. I have no idea how to get slow time besides buying it in the boosters. I'd be really happy for some help here.

7. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    The slow time meter will fill up as you shot Zs. One full meter will slow time for about 7 - 8 seconds. You can upgrade the duration of the meter in the upgrade section.

8. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Just got there. Laser rifle is capped. Torn between shotgun or grenade next.

This game has been quite fun. I'll play three or four days then it sits for a while. For myself any game that stays installed after a day or two must have something

9. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Hope the developers are still watching this...

I've noticed a glitch (for lack of a better definition). Not in game, but caused by the game. More often than not the screen will reduce brightness while I'm playing and not go back to normal brightness at all. My solution has been to restart my phone.

I've an iPhone 7.

Here's to hoping you fix it. Obviously it's not a game killer, but it is a pain in the rear.

CB

10. Geckz

Geckz New Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Combo question

I've made it to day 186 and I still cannot figure out the combo. I've managed to get lucky so far every time this challenge comes up. Anyone with a tip? I don't see a pattern.

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    You need a fast firing weapon with a lot of ammo like the minigun. If you keep it on a zombie you'll see the combo meter shoot right up.

Billy

12. Geckz

Geckz New Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Perfect thanks