Universal Zenge - stylish puzzler with gorgeous imagery - [BETA TEST]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by chomi3, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePawn

ThePawn Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 15, 2015
    I finished this game and wow. It's great. Beautiful graphics, easy to pick up and play for short or long periods whatever you choose. Just the right amount of difficulty as well. Recommended for kids and adults. Hoping for more levels in the future. You will not be disappointed with this game.

2. chomi3

chomi3 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    One week to release - new trailer

Hi guys,

Thanks for testing the game. I'm realy happy you like them puzzles.

Here's a new trailer:

Relase date: 13 April

Let me know if you like this trailer.

Mike

3. ghosty222

ghosty222 Active Member

Jan 3, 2015
    Is m the beta for this puzzler still open i would like to get in this testing aswell

4. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    this game looks so relaxing !! the music is very nice !

5. Beth

Beth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 29, 2014
    Professional do-nothing'er
    Eastern usa
    I'm not 100% yet, but I have a few thoughts/comments .....
    *This is super beautiful!
    *I'm finding the game mechanics really easy to figure out, and the levels have been easy to complete so far.
    * It's a relaxing experience, and I'm surprised how rewarding it is seeing the final pict/graphics come together after each level.
    *This has played flawlessly so far, it feels super polished.
    *I can see where making this too challenging might throw some people off , but maybe an additional IAP with like super difficult levels ....sadisticly hard ..lol ...
    - This is visually so beautiful I just can't wait until everyone can experience :)

6. chomi3

chomi3 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Back from Pyrkon

Hey, sorry for such late response, I was at Pyrkon hanging out with elves, dwarves and other creatures from different realms :) You can find me on the picture holding a "real life" version of Zenge I made :)
    [​IMG]

It was fun watching people solve this little puzzle, and giving out promo codes for the game.
    And here's a short video of how it worked:

Beth: That's awesome you liked the game and found the graphics that nice :) Konrad was realy happy when he read your post! We're humbled. Regarding the gameplay difficulty -> it's a trade off between keeping you enjoyed, and hardcore players. I chose to give the "hey I'm so good at this" feeling, rather then "I'm crap, I can't beat this level" or "Oh my god, I only got 2 stars instead of 3, I didn't realy pass this level" :)

kripa1415: Thanks! If you like it, here's the full soundtrack (free download) : https://soundcloud.com/hamster-on-coke/sets/zenge-soundtrack

ghosty222: Sorry, the beta is already closed. But if you'd like I can give you a promo code on the release date (13 April). How about that?

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I would love to try your game. Love the videos!
    Bummed I missed the beta.
    Keep us informed about the release!!!
    I am excited. :)

8. spikeyflip

spikeyflip Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2011
    QA lead
    Northern California
    Hey toucharcade has a review! Congrats on your app being published!