Zenonia update ideas.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by arta, May 27, 2009.

1. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Hell, they could have rerecorded them as mp3 compositions, not the midi stuff.

2. gamevil_TA

gamevil_TA Well-Known Member

Hi, Guys!

First I have to say thanks for the advice!

This is very helpful thread for us.

Actually we already submitted v1.1 for typos and minor tweaks.

We checked out your ideas and suggestions seriously and need to plan for 1.2 upgrade version now.

All information about update will be shared with you TAers.

Thanks a lot!

3. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Thanks for taking the time to read our thread and take note of suggestions. :)

4. LOZLINK

LOZLINK Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Hmm, in all honesty, just make the controls a bit more fluid, and allow us to at least face somethings that we can towards. It adds to the realism of course

5. Kuratsu

Kuratsu Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    College Student
    Perhaps the ability to change which save state you want to save to.
    I actually have gotten used to the D-Pad, I feel that it should be transparent though. There was this one location on one of the maps that had Regret standing directly under the pad and I was unable to tell if there was anything hidden there.

Thanks for checking the thread out =)
    Gotta say, Zenonia is great.

6. kenzhj77

kenzhj77 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    MP3 instead of MIDI would be nice. It's not like iPhone supports MIDI only. Also I hope I'm not asking too much but Voicing during conversation like Diablo series would be a**kicking. I'm sure ppl on TA would do it for free. I know I would as long as I have free time.

7. Rhdatz

Rhdatz Member

May 27, 2009
    i don't get what difference this would make. do you mind explaining? if they were mp3 or midi - they are still going to be tiny loops that get lodged in your head.

8. kenzhj77

kenzhj77 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    An intro video would be nice. Like that in Brother in Arms, Chronicles of Inotia, Resident Evil:Degeneration, etc

9. AznMarkofDaFiji

Mar 7, 2009
    Student
    Rancho Cucamonga
    I just beat it, and I second there being a hard mode or plus mode. But if there is a hard mode-am I supposed to be able to save after beating the game? 'cause I was never given the option

10. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    The quality, mp3 has a bigger file size so that the sword slashes would sound like they are gonna scratch my ears our, or the music can be composed with full sounding instruments like in Underworlds or Toki Tori.

11. deluxe

deluxe Active Member

Aug 13, 2008
    IT
    France
    #51 deluxe, May 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
    Improvements

To me,

Menus should be improved... they're awful with no touch, too small...
    Would love to have a more stuffed help/manual...
    Would love to be able to read tips, but loading is always too fast!
    Save management would be gorgeous

Graphics should not be improved, they're a big part of Zenonia's appeal.

12. AphiX

AphiX New Member

May 27, 2009
    improvements

i would like to see a New Game+ with hard mode
    and some kind of storage where you could keep your items weapons etc.
    because either you have to sell em or throw them away cuz you cant wear or drag everything.
    controls were fine but improvements are always welcome
    same as for the menus and graphics although there just fine the way it is.
    and maybe an additional area or dungeon with a boss of lvl 99
    cuz im lvl 79 (warrior) and grinding would take ages even with 50% more exp to reach lvl 99 (want the ultimate warrior xD)

im amazed what gamevil did with baseball superstars 09(from 1.0 to 2.2)
    so i expect the same for zenonia ^^

so big credit for GameViL...

13. ParpaGamer

ParpaGamer Member

Feb 19, 2009
    I dont want to change the control, dont whine so much. The only thing I want in future updates i grammar changes, chance to see the tips and more gameplay and classes.

14. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    But it's just perfect the way it is?...........
    oh wait, maybe not;) Here are my thoughts:

Scrolling text - I would like the option to scroll back so that I can digest what I have just read at the speed of light:)

!!!, ???, ... - These are used to an unnecessary degree.

Tips - Again, they go by soooo fast, how is anyone meant to read that!

Red Text - The red warning text at the top of the screen is pretty damn hard to read. Must be a way to make that easier on the eye.

d-pad and action button - They should be semi-transparent. Sometimes important objects are hidden by them when you are in the far bottom corner on any given map.

Apart from the above, and my obvious wish for the text to be looked at again (see here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=264060&postcount=976) I am very happy.

15. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

i agree with the tips staying on the screen for abit longer. they go well too fast to read.
    Also the storage place would be well good. Maybe a new building like a bank but for equipment which you can access from all of the towns.

16. Urthop

Urthop Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    I'd like some more delay between those red warning messages, was fighting Pale when my only pair of (rather crappy) shoes broke, was rather annoying to have that spammed at me every second when I can find no way to unequip them.

Addition of item descriptions to EVERY item, it's kinda odd to have items in your pack that you have no clue what they do, until you find a shop that sells them so you can read the description there.

And more classes is always good ofcourse :p

17. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

you can unequip anything except your sword. Just move the highlighted square over it and click.
    Yeah id think more descriptions would be better. and i wish weapons wouldnt break so much (Become less durable) its well annoying having a flashing light when your trying to fight.

18. Murdoch

Murdoch Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    #58 Murdoch, May 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
    I agree that there are people with special needs, like big fingers, bad eye sight.
    in those cases the issues are valid.
    Without prepossessing all the graphics,the resolution upgrade idea would only make things smaller, and harder to see.
    The d pad touch area should be expanded not the physical d pad. having it translucent wouldn't hurt either but you still have the wings in the way so, eh ive lived with it so far. I like the auto movement, it releases you from pressing the d pad so much and doesn't cause me to much of a problem with walking up to things you need to-hint, I think that was the idea.
    Music I agree with but its not a problem.
    Menu, the only problem for me here is you can press down to go into the selected section but you cant press up, you have to press the return.
    there was some text things,...like the crack house, I dont mind that they're kinda funny. Even the names are cool.

I was happy to see the swords change visually on regret, that was cool

I would have like more side quests and ideas that the developers would have liked to put in but didn't have the time. while the word of the people are very important only 33 out of a 100 are really going to have the right ideas, otherwise all 100 people would be making games. No the developers are the closest to the game and will stick to the premise of the game.

about the weapons and armor braking to quickly, often when you buy or get a weapon or armor the durability is not full like 22/22 its sometimes 14/22. To make sure you dont have something destroyed in battle, just carry some repair hammers. you wouldn't leave home with out health and food would you? I dout they just randomly picked those numbers...its to make you have some strategy give it some what of a difficulty.

19. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Hard mode added to the game so we can get some unique armour.

20. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I see you are thinking of crisis core (new game +)