iPad ZombieSmash!- awesome castle defence game ($0.99 Sale) [v2.1 Online Multiplayer]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jak56, Mar 16, 2010.

1. zombie

zombie Well-Known Member

Yehay!! Apple fixed it. Hm, did they watch this game...

And yes, it is actually optimized for all device generations. We spend a LOT of time making it fun on the non 3GS devices...

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    It's unfortunate one little mishap could cause such a commotion:( On a brighter note I'll be buying your cool looking game here in a bit:)

3. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    COOL! that problem was fixed fast. It loaded right onto my touchpod with no problem this time, a few minutes ago. The video of this game cemented it for me sometime back, i will give some stars very soon, thanks a lot developers!

4. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I'm glad I got time to d/l this, I've played the first few "tutorial" levels and I can tell already that alot of thought and hard work went into making this game:) I can't wait to play more, unfortunately I'm back on the road.

Devs: nice job!

5. Eraser74

Eraser74 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Hamburg
    I have to agree. The game feels very polished and the graphics are just great, they add a nice humour to the game.

I am also very surprised by the performance on my first gen Touch, so far it runs buttery smooth.

Load times are also very fast and I am already liking this way more than Knights Onrush, you just can´t beat Zombies I guess. It´s just hilarious seeing them get splattered all over the screen.

Nice work, will leave a five star rating on the appstore.

6. Kikekun

Kikekun Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Congrats for the release guys!:D It must feel awesome to see your game up there after all the hard work. I guess it´s party time on Gamedoctors headquarters today...haha.
    So jealous! We are also quite close to finish our game, but still some work to do.
    Congrats again guys! You did it! And best of luck!

7. xFinch713x

xFinch713x Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    picked it up right after i got off work 2.5hours ago :) Now its time to go to bed :( Goodnight zombie killing action :(

8. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    damn apple! oh well im sure it didnt hinder your sales
    looking forward to it hitting the top25

9. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    #69 rIcHrAnDoM, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
    Well, I've made it to day 12 (man the action unleashes like a wrecking ball on day 12 ;) ), and I'll hand it to you all at Gamedoctors; much like Illusion Labs, you guys have taken the "multi-touch" capabilities of the device to a new level:)

I'm glad to have sent my $2 your way! There is a ton of fun to be had with this one. All kinds of upgrades, unique weapons, handfuls of different zombies and best of all: Sandbox Mode!! You can even unlock extra achievements in Sandbox:)

I've got no probs recommending this game to any and all who are interested.

Richard

btw, I'd imagine as admin wakes up this morning, we'll probably see some front page coverage of this game:)

10. zombie

zombie Well-Known Member

Thanks to all for the warm words :)

Feels really good after the hectic hours last night. Got to bed at 4:30.

Someone asked about future upgrades: DEFINITELY YES. Due to time constraints we stripped some things out of this release, expect this and many more ideas we have to come in regular updates. Already working on the 1st update.

And let me thank here again all our really awesome beta testers. Without them ZombieSmash would not be, what it is now.

Thomas

11. Juuicetin

Juuicetin Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    #71 Juuicetin, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
    Just wanted to say how impressed I am with the game. I am glad I bought it and it is a truly high quality game. The only thing I am nit picky about is the title under thr icon. Is there no way to fit the title by taking out the spaces or abbreviating it or anything? I just think it looks weird with just "ZS" under the icon, but it's not even a big deal and doesn't take away from the fun of the game.

12. iOctober

iOctober Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Freelance artist / Author
    NYC
    Is this anything like knights of onrush? ie : you can pick up zombies with your finger.

13. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Yes.

Also downloading now on my iPod touch.

14. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Same genre.

I'm not affiliated with the developers, but I'll add that while I "kind of" liked Knight's Onrush, I'm having a genuinely great time with this game:). Just thought I'd add that since I made the Knights Onrush comparison earlier in this thread.

15. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    If you like the looks of this Seishu, you're going to love the game:D

Oh, I take it you've already played, just noting that you're getting it on the iPod Touch now...I see:)

16. iOctober

iOctober Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Freelance artist / Author
    NYC
    Downloading now :) I was also a fan of Knights of onrush

17. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    I'm loving the game so far, however I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use the pistol that's unlocked in sandbox mode.

18. zombie

zombie Well-Known Member

play the 1st few levels in campaign. In Level 6 gun handling will be introduced. Or read the instructions (press help on the tree in the main menu)

19. Eraser74

Eraser74 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Hamburg
    This game is so much better than Knights Onrush! Everything from the handling to the graphics and the sound is just leagues above Knights.

20. JanB

JanB Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Ummmmmm why cant I play this on my Iphone 2g? It crashes at startup every time...