Best Eliminate Upgrades

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by thespartan, Nov 2, 2009.

1. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    upgrading the rifle is the best

2. K7A7O7S

K7A7O7S Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Full time something...
    St Louis, MO USA
    The Vaporizer actually fires three beams one after the next, and the number of beams is upgradable I believe. I would consider it a sniper rifle. I use the Plasma Cannon as primary and Vaporizer as secondary.

3. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Guys upgrade the zoom feature and aquatics first. Trust me, it works.

4. iMick

iMick Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Student
    The Netherlands
    Any impressions on the assault armor?

Cloak armor + hook and a good ranged weapon (rifle/vaporizer) could be a good combo also. Any pro-sniper in this forum?

5. thespartan

thespartan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    We have heard a lot about weapons. What armor suites and upgrades do people like?

6. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    I've been wondering...how transparent would max Cloaking make you? Would it basically give you the effects of the cloaking power-up permanently?

7. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Can someone tell me what the gravity hook does and how good is the infiltrator?

8. Kiwii

Kiwii Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    I think I made a bad purchase...
    I bought my first armor and it's the level 10 armor that give +CLO +TS. It's the one on top of the sniper armor. I forgot what is was called.
    kinda regret it now... Was it a bad purchase?

9. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    Are you talking about the Sentry armor? If so I have heard good things about it. I have not used it myself, but many others have said once upgraded, it is very useful.

Those who have used it, what do you think?

10. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    You must be having a laugh :D

11. sebasterbator

sebasterbator Well-Known Member

Well I just bought the sniper armor and finally figured out what those little plus's exactly mean when describing the armor.

You know when you level something up and it has stuff like enchanced, standard ect?

Well it give's you a rank in that without actually paying to level it up

so my sniper armor had shielding light, as apposed to standard.

12. matax

matax Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Which is the cloaking armor?

13. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    Is it worth upgrading armor relatively early, i.e. Sentry or sooner, or is it better to wait until some of the later armor, i.e. Assault or Tanker?

14. arhb

arhb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    NYC
    What's with the attitude man? Neither Nova nor the Modern Combat upgrade is out - so what gives? Seems like you are going out of your way to bad mouth this game. Why not just enjoy it for what it is?

15. sebasterbator

sebasterbator Well-Known Member

sentry and sniper... it says in game and website...

16. Genius

Genius Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2009
    what armor should i get i already have the airborne? also what weapon should i get?

17. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    I think I am going to wait to buy armor until I can pick up the Assault armor at level 16. I am only at level 5 right now, so it may take a while, but it looks like the best armor to me, and I don't want to waste a bunch of credits on armor I won't use later.

As for the weapon, if you don't already have it, I would say get the plasma cannon. I plan to upgrade that heavily before picking up anything else. After that, I don't know what you should get next.

I would be interested in others thoughts on my strategy above.

18. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Isn't it better to get fast armor rather than Tanker? At high end, the weapons will kill you in like 2 hits anyways.

19. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    I don't know. As we all are, I am pretty new at this. I have heard from others that working on your DEF is the most important (which would be Assault and Tanker Armor, maybe one other one), and to me the Tanker seems to be overdoing it at the cost of a lot of speed. That is why I lean towards getting the Assault armor when I can.

But I don't know, is being speedy more useful than being strong?

20. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    I don't think it is because weapons get better faster. There was a guy complaining that he got two shotted in normal armor and still two shotted in tanker armor.