Best Eliminate Upgrades

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by thespartan, Nov 2, 2009.

1. The CEE

The CEE Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Do you guys think I should upgrade my standard armor, or buy a different armor? If I buy a different armor which one should I get?

2. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Whats the best 2 weapons in the game to have? I have the Auto Rifle, Shotgun thingy, and rocket launcher.

3. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    i thought the same thing, and found it best to focus on one weapon (mine being the rifle) and upgrade everything except for zoom(because after one or two upgrades of that and it zoomed up way to much compared to the size of the rooms). I am still deciding which armor to get and will probably go with the assault and upgrade its speed. I am deciding between that and the sentry. Btw, on the armor stats, what does cloaking and targeting so?

4. deiden26

deiden26 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    I know that cloaking makes your suit more naturally transparent (Without the power up), and I would assume that targeting would make your gun more accurate ,even if your aim is a bit off.

5. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    targeting makes ur weapons more efficient, so they would do more damage. MJ or allen told us

6. sk8erdude50

Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks Guys- guess that means that i wont really want a suit that focuses on cloaking- but targeting sounds important so i will probably get the assault over the sentry. What do you guys think?

7. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    For me, it's standard armour and auto rifle all the way!
    With upgrades i'll still be as strong, possibly stronger in some areas, as others.

But that's just me, everyone has their own opinions.

8. sk8erdude50

Oct 6, 2009
    I am doing that too, but i might buy some armor because you have to admit, the standard armor looks really lame. All I really want in armor is better defense, so I might just get the assault armor once I level up enough, but the sentry also looks good since it has no negatives. Hey, has anyone noticed that ngmoco promised that you would have to wait 1h 30m every 3 rounds, but it is really 4h every round. Because of this, I can only play 3 times a day to earn credits: one before school, one after school, and one before bed. Sometimes I get to squeeze an extra one in around 8:00 though! Also, I am still waiting for your guys opinion on whether I should get the assault armor or the sentry armor, because both look really good and I have a lot of credits.

9. swishinj

swishinj Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    just pick 1 armour and 1 weapon. It doesn't matter. Now upgrade. Now pwnage!

10. mrchennyken

mrchennyken Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Upgrade Autorifle. It's absolutely amazing.

I thought it sucked when I only had it upgraded to 2 damage level but now I have it up to three and I'm owning so many noobs with it.

Not to mention that I recently purchased the grappling hook. I'll begin upgrading the range for that and it'll be a win win combo!

11. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    no dont use hook. use cannon dude im serious.

12. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    And you can upgrade at lower levels.

13. EnigMoiD

EnigMoiD Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Mostly been using the autorifle, but just got the Antimatter Jet and I've been using it as a bit of a fear weapon... kind of fun. I also have the Plasma cannon and the grappling hook, but I kind of regret spending all those credits now.

Why get the sentry when you could get the sniper and just upgrade the armor later? And what's the point of being partially invisible? Can anyone with either sniper or sentry armor confirm how invisible cloaking actually makes you? It seems to me that being partially invisible would be useless against any skilled player.

Plus+ account: Enigmoid; I'll put it in my sig.

14. Kiwii

Kiwii Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Yeah, someone wanna confirm what Cloaking on armour really does?
    Does it boost cloaking when you have the Cloaking power up?
    I would think it would do that...
    Or is it when you zoom you become invisible?

15. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    They never promised anything. They stated that everything (including recharge time) wasn't final.

16. mrchennyken

Mar 11, 2009
    It's kind of stupid how you only get one full gameplay every 4 hours.
    90 minutes would have been perfect.

17. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    #77 weedeatinflyincougar, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
    I would say get sniper/sentry and upgrade it fully because when fully upgraded, all of the armors will just have small advantages/disadvantages in attributes, but the 2 I listed have cloaking.

EDIT: I'm not really sure how effective maxing out cloaking would be on sniper/sentry. Can Terrorist come onto this forum with his obvious epitome of credits and confirm the effectiveness of upgrading cloaking?

18. braineater2448

braineater2448 New Member

Mar 15, 2009
    So whats the verdict on armour? Which do you find works best? I think I'll wait for the Assault. Good idea?

Also, is Auto Rifle and Plasma a bad idea?

19. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Depends on how skilled you are. I'm going to level 10 and I have the rifle, the cannon (loving it I prefer it to the rifle and use This most of the time) and the useless hook. I want to get either the anitmatter jet or the vaporizer. The rocket launcher looks like a waste like the hook.

20. mrchennyken

Mar 11, 2009
    Hook's not a waste. I use it often to get up in high places! Just don't be left hanging in the ceiling.