F2P/P2W game that you actively been playing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by RinoaHeartily, Jun 2, 2018.

1. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    anyone of you here can recommend any such games that you have been playing for at least 3 months and still playing.

2. McDeathUK

McDeathUK Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2015
    Gumballs and Dungeons. It is like Dungelot : shattered lands but utterly massive. I have played for nearly a year and only scratched the surface. You categorically do not need to pay a penny, it’s just slower progress.

3. zebe

zebe Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 11, 2013
    Redwood City, California
    I've been playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius for... I don't even know how long at this point, definitely longer than a year.

4. DeNappa

DeNappa Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Netherlands
    The only f2p game I'm currently actively still playing at the moment is Marvel Puzzle Quest. A bit on the fence if I should recommend it, it's a match-3 game with a fun core gameplay, but it takes some time to get anywhere and for a long while you'll constantly be fighting the scarcity of premium currency (that is used to make space to recruit characters), trying to push you to purchasing. There's also a lot of RNG involved in recruiting characters (currently 150-ish I estimate).

5. Louisa L. Hatfield

Jun 9, 2018
    Female
    lawyer
    Whiting, IA
    This is such a fun game but there are way too many ads. It just ruins the experience.

6. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Marvel Future Fight still holds my attention. Over 150 characters to the game and enough things to do to keep one busy for hours on end daily. Plenty of paywall around but still a decent enough balance of f2p to genuine free to keep things from feeling too offensive. Especially for new players with the highly generous tutorial system and etc.

7. Thnikkaman

Thnikkaman Member

Jul 15, 2018
    Male
    #7 Thnikkaman, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    [This message has been deleted by the user]