Universal Muse Dash (by PeroPeroGames & X.D. Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jun 13, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
  2. ctathemarius

ctathemarius Well-Known Member

May 11, 2018
    It’s easy to learn, but difficult to master. I am not rhythm games fan, but this game is great for anyone to enjoy. IMHO, Muse Dash is well-made game. Recommend.

L.Lawliet likes this.
  3. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Very fun game with super catching songs and kawai monsters / nice character design variants.

I recommended this game to pals that are fans of Rayark games (as am i) , it’s fresh.

Easy to play, hard to master like most rythm games (can do full combos, but didn’t achieved a full perfect song atm)

The game has micro stutterings in some songs (ios 11.3 iphone X) but nothing major.

30 songs is pretty nice, the fact you gain items little by little to unlock characters and pets is cool.

Btw i got some items like 5/5 for a paint or something like that, i thought it was some artwork or a pic when you got 5 but dunno what they are for Oo ?

Thanks Nyan !

Attached Files:

4. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    wow this game is freakin amazing and the art is gorgeous. love all the little touches. or should i say... KAWAII

L.Lawliet likes this.
  5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I haven't gotten a maxed out item yet but it should unlock either a character or a pet. Go check the lists on the menu and see which one uses that item. One of them should've unlocked. Yay for unlocks!

6. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Well that’s the priblem didn’t found correspondance between chars / pets and those paintings you unlock (on my screenshot) , btw when you lvl up you can notice items going to the right side instead of left (chars/pets) , those are these paintings.
    I thought it was to customise your avatar except there’s no avatar atm, or a pic you can see, still no clue atm Oo

7. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Same. I thought these would show some in-game art or something and got a few of them full, like, 5/5 or so.

Maybe it'll unlock something in a later update? Also, in songs difficulty selection, I see there's some ranking system but it says it's not turned on. I'm connected to the internet when I check that, so maybe it's a feature that's not enabled yet?

Difficulty (8) songs and up are really extreme. xD

So far, I haven't gotten a perfect song in any difficulty, full combo, tops, on hard difficulty... Master is terrible, to the point it showed me what happens when you fail songs haha (Medicine of Sing, in Master difficulty, was the first song I failed)

Loving it. I think song packs will be added to the game as IAP, pretty much like Cytus II does, but the initial 30 (still have a few to unlock) are a bargain for $1.99!

8. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Since it's version is 0.81, it looks like the rest of the content will open in upcoming updates. I am looking forward to them!

Does anyone know why the result is 99% despite the full combo? I heard there is a hidden beat, Really? if it is so amazing!

sebgo likes this.
  9. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Hidden notes/beats are the ones that disappear and look like a ghost, as far as I know. And damn, 99.99%!!

I think I know now what the unlocked arts are for... I unlocked "Marija's Private Pic" and I "selected it"... now, the loading screen shows something different.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

deresi likes this.
  10. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    The songs in this game are really exciting, but my hands are ashamed.:eek: My brain & hands are playing separately!!!o_O At least I want to be a good Muse Dash musician.:p

11. puchicuso

puchicuso Member

May 23, 2018
    What a lovely game is this?!

To me this game is VIP.

Voice + Illust = Perfect!

12. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  13. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

I feel like that when playing Lv.9 difficulty songs xD

I'm like kinda faith-beating the screen when it's all crazy, hoping I'll make it to the end... this game really reminds me a lot of Bongo Touch 2, except Muse Dash has messed a little with my dignity as a rhythm games player (not an expert in the genre, though, but I can manage fairly well)

14. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  15. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Muse Dash is getting more and more popular. XD

This game is scheduled for a price discount event during the first week of release. :)

If you are still hesitating, take this opportunity. ;)

[​IMG]

16. idislikejordan

idislikejordan Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2018
    I've opened up all levels (30) and unlocked a few of the skins and Elfin. I cannot stop playing this game. It is so good. I've probably sunk a good 10-15 hours in and still plan on grinding out further levels in prep for chapter 2.

Here's my video review/showcase:

sebgo and nyanpass like this.
  17. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Muse Dash - Gameplay Android & iOS (iPhone / iPad) by KickMyGeek

18. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Have you beat that Lv10 song yet? Hahaha

It's insane, I'm kinda taking a break after trying it a few times... Lv7 songs are hard, Lv8 and up are almost insane.

19. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  20. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017