Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I broke down and bought my last six habitats. Three colors left on Coronas. I might go high end after this. Not sure what I want to do next. I still have a few low levels I could power through. Hmm.

2. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Go the power! If you have the time, powering low levels can be fun. I'm away from my frogs right now but have just had gf accept all gifts, process frogs arrived in mail, relaunch and accept all again. Annoying process, but need to get it handled while I'm not there lol. Too many gifts - thank you all :D

3. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Good afternoon,

I have an extra set of July 4th 2013 (thanks JavaRich!) Anyone interested?
    Thanks to Meplie for numerous Persona and JavaRich for a couple of sets and several Vicis. Thanks also to anyone else who sent frogs! Almost done with Persona.

Best regards,

4. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Did you at some point during that focusbreeding say, "This time it's Persona"?

5. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    I wish we still had our index. Why did they take that away from us? Remember, we could store 50 frogs and clone them really cheap.

6. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Greetings to all.

Yes, I also miss the frog catalog and its 50-frog capacity. The extra habitats do help make up for it somewhat. Although, I miss the racing mini-game more, because I used it to win frogs from a different breed while I actively dexed another. Hoping the devs will add it back in some future update. Especially miss the stability of version 2.x. The current version freezes and quits on my iPad mini multiple times a day, even when I am not accessing the froggydex. Hope they can fix it. Maybe it's an indication I need to upgrade my hardware.

Thank you,

7. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    I'm slowly setting up to do a color spread. I'm collecting one of each breed I haven't finished yet and then I have to convert them to the same color and I'm using Cesti as the stock. My first attempt will be White Wash. if I am successful I will have all my white frogs finished in a month or so and then I'll go on to the next color. I had always considered this but never had the room until now. I still have a few needs. I've pulled most of my breeds from the pond but I'm having trouble getting Infinitus, Nodare, Didimus, the lovely Foramen, and Emblema. If anyone has one to spare it's appreciated. Thanks.

8. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Cygnet, five requested frogs sent!

Best regards,

9. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Thanks Snappy, Operation White Wash is in your name!!!!

10. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    If you like white wash, I know a fence that would be the most fun to paint!
    :)

11. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Bah dun tss! :D

12. Mirko

Mirko New Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Need blue frogs

Hi, I need blue frogs.PM for trade, thanks.:D

13. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    A message to my mysterious gifter who is 1LHB, if you see this message, respond by sending me a tribus. ;)

14. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    Its been a bit, but I've been sidetracked with life and other hobbies. Slowly I'm getting back into my Habs.

Thanks to Mep, Snap, Mart, 1LHB, 45Q3, GVY1, and any others I may have missed for the generous gifts. They're much appreciated and I'll be sending some of my own as I get into more breeding.

I was hoping some of the other features would gradually be returning to add some excitement back into the app. Maybe in the future. Take care everyone. n-n

15. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Cool. Good to know who is active and worth sending to, rather than just into the void :)

High enough level for all breeds again now, woo, and forced out all of Anura. Sending Latus and such when I think they look nice enough, and can be bothered with the 99 fly taming. Cheers to all for gifts, especially Dean for the overwhelming Favus hose lately :)

16. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas

Congrats! I'm working on getting there myself. From there, who knows? Lol

17. JackaboomU

JackaboomU Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Hey, meplie, I just got the Fractals set from you, sadly 2 days after I messaged you that I no longer need it. Did you not get my pm? I've gone up through Spring! via Snappy, so no need to send any of the sets through that one.

Thanks very much for all the sets to both of you!

18. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    GF took interest enough to do my Crustalli. Handy as I find the lower level breeds a bit dull ... and as it is her phone, so it might as well be doing something useful when I'm not frogging on it lol :)

Also got the babyproofing again; now just need to find the full motivation!

19. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    #33939 SnappyMcfrog, Apr 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    Happy Easter to everyone.

Thanks to all who sent frog gifts, especially JackaBoom for many Vinaceus, JavaRich for a bunch of Vicis and 1LHB and B6GF for miscellaneous frogs. Completing weekly sets again (since update reset them) and froggydex is at 80%.

Kind regards,

20. chanegun

chanegun New Member

Jun 16, 2010
    new request

Could someone spare a pluma and/or a mezeus, any color or pattern will do? I am trying to rebuild.

Tnx, Chanegun 342N