Rant of the day..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Mene, Oct 23, 2014.

1. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

Some foul mouth kids were playing ding dong ditch at my home and messing with my mailbox. I didn't open the door, but instead I stuck my head out the window with my middle finger out while cussing. They scram away laughing like hyena. That was the second ding dong ditch in five years. I hate my life :mad:

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Just had to look it up on the internet, this ding dong thing is basically where they knock on a door then run away ?

Two times in 5 years isnt exactly bad is it ! Its annoying when kids do that but its not the worst thing or 'i hate my life' type of response to it !

3. UnhappyUnlucky

#23 UnhappyUnlucky, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Wow, is that what I ranted on back in the days? Lol :eek:
    I have a new rant I would like to share. It’s been well over nine years since KFC discontinued their Smokey Chipotle Fried Chicken. It was the best tasting fried chicken I have ever eaten. At least once every year I dream of eating, chewing, swallowing, and digesting it. Why the heck won’t they make it a permanent part of their menu! I used to buy it each day back in the day for months. I gained tremendous amount of body fat as a result of overeating. Nothing was left behind. The bones were cleared of all flesh. The crumbs did not survive. I licked the bucket clean. Seriously. I was a tubby. I once wrote a letter to corporation demanding they bring it back. They never replied. Please, bring it back already. I’m getting pissed. It’s been long over due. If I were a Smokey Chipotle Fried Chicken I would have eaten myself. It’s finger licking good ;)

4. UnhappyUnlucky

If I knew they were going to discontinue the flavor I would have kept a drum stick in a glass display case. Would have made an awesome centerpiece for my kitchen. Perhaps one day the scientists will be able to clone it.
    Or at least tell me what the recipe is comprised of