Universal Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon (by Tiger Style)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Aug 5, 2015.

1. KM_2006

KM_2006 Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Yes, absolutely you can. I have located the Luna moth.

2. KM_2006

KM_2006 Member

Aug 11, 2015
    #182 KM_2006, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    Hi Night...I'm stuck there too.
    I think you are supposed to build a web inside the bird's wings as per the pattern, however I keep running out of thread before I finish.

3. Night12

Night12 Member

Aug 20, 2015
    I've tried all sorts of different moon combinations and also tried to draw the web to match the lines that you see and also tried to draw the lines to make the triangles under the birds wings in the treehouse. Nothing's working - can't seem to find the right combo

4. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Try it during a dark moon phase on a rainy night. The birds wings will be glowing when the time is right to build the webs. Follow the treehouse bird wing pattern.

5. KM_2006

KM_2006 Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Ahhh, thank you!

6. KM_2006

KM_2006 Member

Aug 11, 2015
    any particular phase? How did you have enough thread?

7. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    The phase is when the moon is fully dark. You have enough thread to do it. (remember it's the pattern shown on the bird's wings in the treehouse. Ignore the lines drawn on faintly in the background)

8. Night12

Night12 Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Is it as simple as just building the web? You don't have to hit it in any particular pattern? Is there anything you've done prior to that to make it work? I've tried it during a dark phase and rainy but nothing happened when i built the web. Is it just the two triangles? Thanks!!

9. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Did you see the two patterns that showed up on the bird's wings earlier in the treehouse? It isn't triangles.

10. Night12

Night12 Member

Aug 20, 2015
    i must not have remembered the pattern. I'll try again. Thanks!

11. KM_2006

KM_2006 Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Okay CandyKiler, please excuse my ignorance and stupidity. I have now done as you suggested and yes it worked. However, I am now stumped as to what to do next?

12. KM_2006

KM_2006 Member

Aug 11, 2015
    CandyKiller.

I've tried going back during the day time as per the question mark beside the sun. I have epcreated the same pattern inside the bird's wings, but nothing happens. Could you please tell me what I am missing?

13. castonm

castonm Member

Aug 18, 2015
    The pattern on the birds wings changes each month. You have to make sure you're using the correct pattern that's displayed on the wings in the days running up to the dark moon phase. It also has to be a rainy night.

Question now is why I still have a ? for that level. I've been all over it and can't find any more secrets, does anyone have a tick on it?

14. Candykiller

Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    I still have two question marks for the clear night and rainy night after finishing the game. They should mark the final area on the map for easy access once we have completed the game. I’ve had enough of waiting for moon phases / using the system clock cheat just to access areas for casual play. They have taken the moon phase lark too far and it kinda spoils the game IMO.

15. Night12

Night12 Member

Aug 20, 2015
    so not sure what to do in the well. I ate the deaths head moth but died and the credits played. What did I miss? Any hints?
    thanks

16. KM_2006

KM_2006 Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Totally agree. I have worked it out using a rainy night. But I now too, have question marks where there were none before. The credits ran after my spider died. Very frustrating. What are we missing??

17. castonm

castonm Member

Aug 18, 2015
    Looking at my saved game files, it says I've solved 6/7 mysteries. The last mystery has to be Blackbird Estate. The picture representing it is the secret society symbol, which is composed of the infinity symbol, water drop, moon and sun. The symbol crops up all over but I'm going to see if I can find where in that game that particular image is.

There's also an achievement I don't have yet for finishing an incomplete secret society symbol, not sure if that's related.

18. sh4dow

sh4dow Member

Aug 22, 2015
    I just finished the game but there are still so many questions open that I don't think have been discussed here yet:
    - How does one even get the moths from the ceiling in "Temple"? (I assume it has something to do with the triangle and the two dots inside?)
    - How can one block the water in the final level so one can reach those urns and the insect flying around in that area?
    - How to get rid of the question mark in "The Well" for clear night?
    - What is that "Wrong Month" achievement? What code? Does it refer to the one in "The Well"?
    - What about the "Equilateral" achievement? Where is that incomplete secret symbol? (Is it maybe the thing in "Temple"?)

19. Night12

Night12 Member

Aug 20, 2015
    in order to reach the moth in the temple draw strong webs between the two candles on each side then light all of them, jump up to the top and chase it down. How did you finish the game? I was able to get up top to eat the deaths head moth but immediately died and the credits played

20. castonm

castonm Member

Aug 18, 2015
    For the urns in The Well the water only blocks one side, you can access the area through the left hand side.

The wrong month achievement is earned by entering a previous months pattern into the bird at The Well. The pattern changes every month.

The question marks are on all 4 weather/day types. Solving the final mystery should clear them all. It was the same for The Treehouse, it was all ? until you see the bird wings then they all changed to ticks.

I don't know the incomplete symbol one but I suspect it's the final mystery