Universal Westworld (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Jun 21, 2018.

1. wilyone

wilyone Active Member

Nov 7, 2012
    From the direction of the game at level 8, it looks like I would hit that paywall fairly soon. More challenging areas open up too soon for you and unless you got lucky with 3* hosts, it looked like you were stuck doing only Sweetwater and maybe Abernathy Ranch. The Riverbank is a 27? point interaction. At one point, only my 3* Teddy could do those. It seemed like I needed a premium host to crack the 20+ point barrier. It was beyond what any of my 2* hosts could do.

Why? I did not quite understand how rebuilding worked and thought I needed to keep more 1* hosts than was really necessary. After pushing a few 1* hosts to 3*, the game is going a lot smoother for me. I'm sure after another day or 2, I'll have more hosts capable of hitting the 27+ point interactions.

As you point out, one key is realizing what hosts were useful. Part of a starting player's problem is determining what hosts are useful and which ones should be used for rebuilding fodder. I'd say that learning how the role level up works is also important to routinely do well outside of Sweetwater.

For completeness sake, I'm now at level 21 with 86k coins. I managed tier 5 for the previous event, without spending and having started the game on Sunday night. I've cleared 100 of the 90+ interactions for the current event and was able to complete 2 of the 3 Familiar Face quests. MIB's requirements at the Undertaker are too challenging for my hosts. I'll have to wait for him to show up in Sweetwater again to finish the 5 interactions quest.

Next is figuring out what 1* hosts to raise so I can pull some of my native 2* hosts to 3*. I've stopped caring as much on what color hats I have and more on which copies should I sacrifice to level up the roles.

2. wilyone

wilyone Active Member

Nov 7, 2012
    I'm still trying to figure that one out. It seems that level of the helps the improvisation requests from Abernathy and beyond. I'm sure someone will point to something that will explain it.

3. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    What i did find out by accident was when i sacrificed host to another host to level that host up, cause they had matching skill that too went from level 1 to level 2

4. Jarod Christopher

Aug 20, 2018
    Male
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS, SO TRUE BUDDY

5. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Yet another example of why I never pay for IAP's in F2P games.... (Link)

6. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    What if someone had amazing time playing the game while it lasted? Not making any claims for Westworld, since I haven’t played it. But the idea of not paying money on entertainment that you cannot hold on to forever seems kind of limiting to me.