Wild West: Explore Shoot Trade by Team PeakX (new title of Team Weedo)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Passion, May 23, 2018.

1. bunaldimben

bunaldimben New Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Hi can I still join the testing? Game’s look awesome man

My email is [email protected]

Passion likes this.
  2. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi, friend

Sorry to replay you late. We are busy with new version, it is a big update version.

We already added you into the testing, you can download Wild West from TestFlight. If you meet any problem, plz tell us.

We are keeping update Wild West. We need more feedback, whether positive or negative feedback, we are happy to hear, because they are helpful!

After you play the testflight version. Could you plz help us answer some questions?;)
    (1)Is there any feature that you don’t understand?
    (2)What is your favorite feature?
    (3)What is the worst feature do you think?
    (4)Tell us a feature you think we should add into game.
    (5)Is there any suggestion?

Thank you.

-------
    Team PeakX

3. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    :):)

Thank you. We will have a long testing period for different version. We need more friends to help us. ;)

We already added you into the testing, you can download Wild West from TestFlight. If you meet any problem, plz tell us.

We are keeping update Wild West. We need more feedback, whether positive or negative feedback, we are happy to hear, because they are helpful!

After you play the testflight version. Could you plz help us answer some questions?;)

Thank you.

-------
    Team PeakX

4. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    #44 Passion, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Wooooooooooooow, didn't expect such great feedback.

Thannnnnnnk you. Thanks for your kind words! Your encouragement made the game better and better! Glad we have the players like you to help us improve the game. We are keep updating and going to surprise you! :):)

Here is our reply.

Part I
    1. We are adding skill for cowboys, different cowboys have different skills. This will make the Duel part more interesting.:cool:
    2. More cool cowboys will coming soon. ;)
    3. 'when I visit others, could I give something like a thumbs up or down? Thought that would be interesting.' Cool idea, we will add this feature after we finish some big system.

Part II
    a. To be frank, I don’t really understand the adventure. Maybe there should be a story or sth to make it more understandable?
    ----We are design the story and will add well design illustration into the game.;)

b. Some sentences seem a little confusing. Maybe we can help improve the words and expressions.
    ----Wow, that will be nice, we will send you a translate document through the email.

c. Every time when I click the little axe on the mine interface, there is a black splash screen which really annoys me.
    ----Could you give us a screenshot?

d. I don't know why the VIP boost keeps popping up. I don't need it! I know it's here and just don't interrupt me.
    ----There is a bug, we already fixed it.

e. It's a little hard for me to get in. The loading really takes a while when I start the game. I don’t know if it’s an internet issue.
    ----We test it. Maybe you can try a good internet. If you still have this problem, plz tell us. :)

5. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi guys, new version will coming soon

6. Total_Havok

Total_Havok Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Passion likes this.
  7. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Thank you. We still need more friends to help us. ;)

Thank you.

-------
    Team PeakX

8. Bertje

Bertje Member

May 21, 2017
    Male
    I would like to take this for a testflight

Passion likes this.
  9. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Thank you.

Plz PM us your email, we will add you into this TF version. After we get your email, we will add into our TF version.

Best
    ---------
    Team PeakX

10. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
  11. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I sent a PM requesting an invite a while ago, still haven’t gotten an invite. Are you still accepting TestFlight testers?

Passion likes this.
  12. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Hi KeKhan

We got your message and we already added you into the testing, you can download Wild West from TestFlight. If you meet any problem, plz tell us.

We will have a long testing period for different version. We need more friends to help us. ;)

Thank you.

-------
    Team PeakX

13. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    #53 KeKhan, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Thank you! Really enjoying this one, there’s a lot more substance to it than typical idle/clicker games. Great job!

1)I don’t understand the gear system. The things you can equip to the cowboys.

2)I would have to say my favorite feature is the ability to equip skins to the mines. I like how everything works together in a progression loop. The duels are pretty cool and a fun “action” element.

3)Worst feature - the UI could use some more polish, for example when scrolling through the crafting slots it often swipes to the next page over. Also, often I get a spinning dial in the middle of the screen after an action, it is distracting. I wish it was more responsive. Maybe moving more over to the client side instead of communicating with the server so often? Little stuff like that.

4)I would like to see an “activate all” button for the cowboy skills.
    I would also like to see collectible hats for the cowboys! Hats can give stats or boosts to cowboy skills. Cowboys need hats!
    Also, the minions in the mines should keep working, slowly, when the cowboy skills are not active. Maybe you can upgrade the minions too so they produce small amounts of idle resources over time.

5)I’d like to see a way to set up your team before duel so you can choose your best cowboys. Never mind, found it!

6)really a fun game, something different in the idle genre! Thank you and I look forward to all the updates.

Passion likes this.
  14. Gamerking

Gamerking New Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Male
    Passion likes this.
  15. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Wow

Thannnnnnk you. We are keep updating and going to surprise you. With your feedback, we can make Wild West better and better.

We send a small gift to your email, hope you like it.

Here is our reply:

1)I don’t understand the gear system. The things you can equip to the cowboys.
    ----We are optimize this system, remove the disappear feature and add skill to the equipments.

2)I would have to say my favorite feature is the ability to equip skins to the mines. I like how everything works together in a progression loop. The duels are pretty cool and a fun “action” element.
    -----Yeah, we like these feature too.

3)Worst feature - the UI could use some more polish, for example when scrolling through the crafting slots it often swipes to the next page over. Also, often I get a spinning dial in the middle of the screen after an action, it is distracting. I wish it was more responsive. Maybe moving more over to the client side instead of communicating with the server so often? Little stuff like that.
    -----We are optimize the UI.
    -----We will redesign the spinning dial.

4)I would like to see an “activate all” button for the cowboy skills.
    -----We will add this feature soon.

I would also like to see collectible hats for the cowboys! Hats can give stats or boosts to cowboy skills. Cowboys need hats!
    -----We need some time to think about it.

Also, the minions in the mines should keep working, slowly, when the cowboy skills are not active. Maybe you can upgrade the minions too so they produce small amounts of idle resources over time.
    -----We need some time to think about it.

5)I’d like to see a way to set up your team before duel so you can choose your best cowboys. Never mind, found it!
    -----It is not easy to change your battle team, we are optimize this.

6)really a fun game, something different in the idle genre! Thank you and I look forward to all the updates.

-----Thank you.

16. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
    Got you. :)

Thank you for helping us. We already added you into the testing, you can download Wild West from TestFlight. If you meet any problem, plz tell us.

We will have a long testing period for different version. We need more friends to help us. ;)

Thank you.

-------
    Team PeakX

17. Passion

Jul 12, 2016
  18. Robert denis

Robert denis Active Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Male
    Great! Love the art.