iPad Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by banger1103, Sep 19, 2012.

1. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    word of advice, her k,k,k is not safe to reversals :D i just killed nina

2. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I feel like it's never as simple as other characters' abc combos. It feels like she can just keep her block strings going long after her k, k, k. I may have to play around with her a bit so I can get a better understanding of her moves.

3. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    #1143 CaptYadierPR, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    She is unsafe in between her first and second kick on her abc combo
    Watch my combo vid to learn. After the chun-li section its all about nina

Mobile
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O9dxndydrpw

Pc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=O9dxndydrpw

4. Randomarcade

Randomarcade Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Yeah, I thought about the fact that I won 2, how could I be salty? Lol but it happens. Kaz pisses me off! The thing wit Hugo is some of his gambles lead to huge punishes by kaz and whoever he's with. Hurts bad :/

Fun anyways, hope to see ya again :) gonna check and see if I have that replay. It was a good end, might have saved it.

5. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
  6. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Try super or cross art or an srk move

Some reversals are slower so they might not work.

7. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I've played 3 matches tonight. I won one and in the other two, the connection dropped and I lost a coin. One was after I had won and received the win. It hung on the black screen before exp and SP are added before finally dropping. The other was a fast drop with no hanging while i was winning the dirst round. I appreciate Capcom trying to fix the RQ problem but this is ridiculous, especially with the stupid coin system. Just felt like venting.

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Thanks Capt. Will try it out.

9. NorrisForever79

NorrisForever79 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    What's the situation about future updates? The game is a failure so capcom will stop supporting it? We won't see Rolento?

10. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    We'll see the update but Capcom ignores its customers and does what it wants when it wants. I think we'll see the update before the holidays so Capcom can keep the $2.99 price tag and call it a holiday sale.

11. NorrisForever79

NorrisForever79 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    It's strange because with Volt, capcom released two updates with characters in 2 months! It's a strange behavior IMHO! Maybe the game is not selling so capcom has decided to not support it in the future!

12. BTNLegend

BTNLegend Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Canada
    Why would it sell anyway? They did a half-ass job with it. They should have spent more time adjusting the online features and working on adding at least 14 characters on initial release. The price could have been $4.99 and I would have gotten it. If I wasn't a longtime Street Fighter fan or a Capcom fan, I probably never would have bought this even for a dollar. It was fun for a while, but now I've returned to playing Street Fighter II on my iPod Touch.

13. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I really don't doubt that we will get a couple of updates on this game, but I worry that it may be too little, too late, especially if they leave the stupid coin system in place as is.

14. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Really? SFII? Did you not like Volt?

15. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I actually like this game. I think the gameplay is pretty good and the graphics are top notch. The only thing lacking is better net code and more characters. I agree that Volt is probably the best iOS game of all time :D I just can't go back to it after playing it so long... :(

16. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I agree. And well, it needs a way smaller filesize too.

17. BTNLegend

BTNLegend Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Canada
    I love Volt. It's actually my favourite mobile Street Fighter release. But, I've played it so much that I'm taking a break from it.

18. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Volt is a great game and Netcode is very good! But graphic today sucks!!

19. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I agree :). Plus Im better at SFxT than Volt...which doesn't amount to much as I'm really not good at SFxT either :D :rolleyes:

20. djiwai

djiwai Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    oh hay. just wanted to say that when the app is ripped of foreign language files, it weights around 684mb. so capcom, just deleted anything that isn't english, this is a fighting game not a RPG, and add some goddamn characters ! this game needs a decent roaster, not some localisation that doubles the file size !!!