Suggestion for Numbers Game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dcbro155, Feb 8, 2017.

1. dcbro155

dcbro155 Active Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Game dev. Spent too much time converting Coffee in
    Somewhere between the worlds
    Hello guys,

I really love numbers. Which is one of the reasons I love Threes and Drop7. Also Twenty, and Just Get 10 to a lesser extent. (I know about 2048 too but you know how Threes is first ;) So anyways, call me rain man, but I really love me some numbers.

Problem is, since they're not too hard to make, we've been drowning in clones ever since those mentionned came out. In the middle of that, it's very very hard to get a hand on something new and innovative, even if it exists. Any suggestion?

2. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    One of my favourites at the moment is Smart Numbers which works differently from all the clones out there.

Another one I have is Tentis, which is a bit match-3 but with some interesting variations.

Then there is the recent Robots and Aliens, which is idle incremental numbering, using the innovative Swarm Simulator system.

3. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Suum is my favorite.

Unfortunately NineOut2 got pulled, but it's so good. The thread is still there if maybe you want to try and get ahold of the dev.

4. codeulike

codeulike Active Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Found this old thread and can't resist a quick plug:

My recently-published game Numplussed is a number puzzle game and its unlike anything you will have seen before. And the puzzles are really puzzling. This gif kindof sums it up:

[​IMG]

The main thread for the game is here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=303679

If you like number games, or just puzzles at all really, check it out and it would be great if you could leave feedback in the main thread.

5. neilsarkar

neilsarkar Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 9, 2017
    Founder at Super Serious Company
    Baleal, Portugal
    An oldie but goodie is Rules!

It isn't strictly only a numbers game, but numbers are 1/3 of the total gameplay. And technically colors can be represented by hex codes, which are numbers? And drawings are vectors of numbers? It's a stretch. But the game is good if you haven't played it yet.

6. takeshi14121990

takeshi14121990 New Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Suum also is my favorite.

You can try it and get very fun time :)