iPad Man at Arms TD: Pocket Edition (By Inert Soap)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by drdeniz79, Jan 23, 2014.

1. tricket

tricket Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Thanks -- glad you're enjoying it! And yeah, we're hoping to get more official levels out soon. The existing ones are kind of the bare minimum to introduce the various new monsters, but we wanted a bunch of others with various tricks and things to show off the new behaviors and monster combinations. Hopefully soon! :)

2. tricket

Feb 15, 2010
    Ah, that's my fault. Short version is that the original Man at Arms supported 32-bit machines, but not specifically the newer 64-bit devices that Apple now has. We reworked the iPad code to make it properly universal for 32- or 64-bit, but there are still a handful of items in the phone version that didn't get updated.

So, we need to get those tweaks made so that Apple will accept an update for the iPhone version, and then we should be set!

3. loox

loox Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Hi there. I'm rediscovering this awesome game. There has to be some spreadsheet of possible cards but I can't find it on the net.

I was hoping someone here made one and linked to it. Any ideas?

4. tricket

Feb 15, 2010
    Hello! I'm Tom, one of the creators. We should have created a resource like that directly in the app. In the debug/testing versions, we have a bare-bones screen that shows all the cards with various filters, and lets you add any card ... with a little bit of UI love, we could probably make a similar version that obviously doesn't let you add the cards. :) I'll make a note to add that to our next update.

5. tricket

Feb 15, 2010
    Hi, all!

Quick note -- so, we've had a bunch of people playing and enjoying the new Frozen Empire content. However, one player has had cards vanish from his deck a couple times. We haven't been able to replicate that or track it down ... if anyone sees anything weird like that, please post a note here on the forums, or e-mail me, so we can track it down and squish it! :)

6. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    Any update on the expansion coming to iPhone?

7. tricket

Feb 15, 2010
    Sadly, the expansion didn't sell very well even on the iPad (which has most of the Man at Arms sales) -- it hasn't even brought in $1,000 since it's been out. Because of that, we haven't been able to focus on more updates recently, since we've had to keep doing other work to pay the bills. :( So ... we haven't given up on it, but it's definitely delayed. :\

8. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    Sorry to hear that the expansion did not sell well. I would have thought it would be played more on iPhone, so hopefully you can release it eventually and it does well.

9. tricket

Feb 15, 2010
    We'll definitely keep it active in mind for when we can -- we've really enjoyed creating Man at Arms, so it's what we want to update when we can! :)