Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Spike3187

Spike3187 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2012
    UK
    What planes are you looking for PT? (not sure what you have atm, so don't know what you would need sending over)

2. Jmacjmac

Jmacjmac Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012

3. Perfect trumpet

Perfect trumpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    #8603 Perfect trumpet, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    i need all i can get mate im still level 1 as i have just finished work, i just received your plane thanks - so gutted

mate anything you can spare - gutted i lost my rare ones i was set up so nicely too....
    nimbletim can u help me?
    special mentions to bear , rebartsch, castle, Nokitano, timo,spike and green paper

4. Perfect trumpet

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk

5. Spike3187

Spike3187 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2012
    UK
    Sent a Mohawk p (I think!) afraid it was the only plane I actually had all the parts for that wasn't in use :(

6. Perfect trumpet

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk

thank you

7. CastlePage

CastlePage Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Well, at level 1, my guess is you have limited bux/coins, so may not be able to build higher level planes. And unless you have class 3 city, jobs might be limited. At least this is true on my iPhone PP which is now at lvl 7 and still using the planes that it came with + 2 mohawks. Simply don't have enough jobs.

If your strategy is to sell plane parts for coins, then I'll send you the odd parts I have in my inventory :)

Anyway, jiayou rebuilding.

8. bigluc

bigluc New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Where's mah balloon?

I participated in the San Diego event and I'm a bit confused. I'm a part of this crew and delivered over 30 jobs. Are the prizes given out to top individuals? Top individuals in a team? Or to every member of top teams?

Thanks in advance

9. Bluebear88

Bluebear88 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Every member of the crews that completes the required ammount of jobs will receive the prize that the crew earns. I can't remember what the minimum number of jobs was for the San Diego event. Maybe you just joined too late or something regarding moving to a new crew? If you haven't received the prize, just let me know. I will hook you up and hopefully next round you will get the reward.

10. bigluc

bigluc New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    I definatly did enough jobs. The required amount was 30 and I did about 47. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, where should it show up?

11. PapiChullo

PapiChullo Active Member

Aug 27, 2012
    It should show up in your hangar. You also should've gotten a notification of where the group finished, your finish within the group and your reward. I also have plenty of parts to spare for the balloon, so if you end up needing one, just add me and I can send you one.

12. bigluc

bigluc New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Ah nevermind. I finally got a notification. Thank you though

13. green_paper

green_paper Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Vancouver
    I remember when I did my first event with a full plane reward, I looked for the plane in my parts screen without realizing that it would show up in the hangar instead! :eek:

14. green_paper

green_paper Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Vancouver
    Question: if I have a plane full of bux jobs all to the same destination, how does the 25% bonus work?

15. Bluebear88

Bluebear88 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2012
    It calculates the 25% bonus as if they were all coins jobs from whichever city they came from. So if they would have been ten jobs for 100 coins, but are bux jobs, you would get 250 coins for the bonus.

16. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Hey,
    Sorry for you, I'll send you a blimp and few parts.
    But you should really try to get back your save first. It is on PP severs somewhere if you had iCloud on.
    Try to reboot your IDevice, and reinstall PP.
    Look at Nimblebit support pages, or ask them with your Id (settings page NB:xxxxxxx)

17. Flying Duck

Flying Duck Active Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Hiya. I've sent you some random parts (sorry, don't have any spare planes). You can either use them to build on or sell them for coins.

18. Perfect trumpet

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    Your right mate and thanks for the parts

19. Perfect trumpet

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    Thanks vic and flying duck got them,

All you guys are awesome :)

Thank you for your generosity

20. RxBuffalo

RxBuffalo New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    New to game

Hello im farely new to pocket games im looking for some spare parts to scrap or build i can trade i have a huey part and alot of birchcraft my gc: ice-nine88