Space Story: Alliance (promo codes)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by snuch, Nov 23, 2013.

1. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    There were several reviews about the game.
    I think (tell you as a developer of this game) that in this state game has dull beginning.
    Now i'm working on tweaking according to comments here to make a full action and a lot of fun at start.

2. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Snuch can I have the promo code of the original space story?I really love sci if games and I would like to try it out if it is ok!

3. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Promo time ended.
    But today is Black Friday - the game is FREE now.

4. brianh222

brianh222 New Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Just got the Ipad and this looks cool

5. minhonow

minhonow Active Member

Jul 22, 2013
    Looks really cool, would like to try it.

6. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Good. It's absolutely free and all are welcome.

7. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Guys, thanks for all your feedback.
    New update has been released and it includes all your notes, check it if you want.
    My opinion - the game became like a rock-n-roll song, no stops if you only don't ask for one. Maximum fun and action.
    Would appreciate your opinions about it, here or PM, or mail, or any message system you want (catch me in the street and tell about it), all feedback will be considered and included in future updates.
    Thanks for your help.

8. Tikanderoga

Tikanderoga Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    IT Sys Admin
    Lismore
    The latest update made the game even more unplayable.
    I loved the first space story, but this is just wave after wave and the cash gain is too low.
    Just last game I got "hit" by 2 lasers even though I was out of their range, all I see is shields dropping and then I die after their lasers reloaded, but no actual shots.

With the latest update, if you want to get past wave 6 or 8, you are forced to buy money to buy a new ship, else you will just get annihilated.

9. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Normal or easy difficulty?
    About 2 lasers. I think you got under random spawn bad luck. It means that enemies can have level weapons too, they are random generated.
    And in your case you've got a 4 or 5 lever weapon on board of one of your enemy.
    Just make load game and reforce this wave and you see the difference.
    If you played space story may be you met enemies with level weapons, sometimes with 4 or 5 level (with 1.3 it's possible to see mounted weapons, you can check, 4 - orange color, 5 - is black, really dark). It's a random mechanism in game to make more fun. But may be its a bad thing for alliance-version.

My aim is to make the game easy on 1-10 waves to check controls and to learn how to play, after the difficulty increases. And some waves (above 30) are hard even for me and I think it's good. I don't want to make another farm or baby-style game, the space story was and is a hardcore-style games on iOS. But I don't want to make another donate-driven game to steal mone from players pockets. That's why I always walk through my games on easy-normal at least.

I'll check player's stats, how far they go, if it remains hard to play - I rebalance it once more and more until I get the good gameplay.

10. q8719

q8719 Active Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Disabled
    Indiana USA
    Looks good I would like to try on my iPhone 5s

11. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Sorry for delay. Promo will be sent near 17th Dec.

12. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Made it free.