Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. penemuel

penemuel Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Government schlub
    Finally managed to get my sig here updated, so my code is there.

I hope the update comes soon - apparently it's my habitat #6 causing the problem, since the background is just black. Wonder what happened to it that the one I used to have there (think it was called the Temple background) is gone???

2. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    The temple habitat still seems to be available. It is not one I currently use. I recall seeing it in a pond gift yesterday. Perhaps the devs. renamed the image file associated with it? I also hope the update is s released shortly. Pocket frogs will sometimes close without warning a few times a day.

Thank you,

3. JackaboomU

JackaboomU Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Thank you, Snappy for all the Levars! You are the lilypads beneath my webbed toes.

Thanks to old friends & new for frog gifts.

4. Froeschi4

Froeschi4 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Germany
    The Update with bug fixes is available! Did it immediately.

Unfortunately I am still stuck at the Loading screen. :(

I would appreciate if you didn’t send me frog gifts until the game is finally running again. Thanks!

5. frogsinmypocket

frogsinmypocket Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Hi all, it's been a while since I've been here. Thanks to all those who have gifted me. Unfortunately since the update I've lost all my friend so am popping in to let you know my code. It's. 3JZD. Looking forward to being able to gift again

6. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Greetings,

I have the final set (2014 set #2) available for trade(six frogs).
    Would like Persona, Vinaceus, gurus and Trivium if possible please. I had them in my catalog in version 2.x and version 3.x removed the catalog.

Thank you.

7. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Thanks muchly Snappy for your various high level gift frogs. Makes levelling again so much quicker, like an order of magnitude! Especially as it seems a bug or something is letting me breed frogs of much higher level in the habitats, but not in the pond. Curious and well taken advantage of :)

Could I please request a few examples of the non-pondables the likes of Obaro, Trivium, Bulbus, etc. to get my list up? 1XM7 is me, and I'll add and reciprocate as possible, or worthwhile, still levelling and all :). Also have to take note of the player codes, much less memorable than usernames used to be. Cheers!

8. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    I had no requests for the final set, so I am sending it out. Still working on Lucus frogs. Hope everyone has a pleasant weekend!

9. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Thanks again Snappy for keeping me in high level frogs. Hit level 17 but it is pretty overwhelming starting over with the number of breeds in now lol. Gradually I'm remembering breeds i had totally forgotten about! Ludo, Marinus, and Geminus were the last few in this category, not so surprising I had forgotten them when they don't visit the pond. Could I trouble yous for an example of each of those?

It seems that they are all pond findable after level 16, right? Cheers. 1XM7.

10. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Thanks to all the generous gifters out there, especially SnappyMcFrog!

Some of you I don't have names for, so if 1L2Z is out there, or 15FV, thanks to you both. If you wouldn't mind replying to this thread so I can put a name to the number, I'd appreciate that too!

Happy frogging to all!

11. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Thanks Snappy for all the frogs and sets you send my way! Much appreciated!

I have 3 sets available if anyone wants:
    In memory of mom
    The final set
    Happy 2014

Please let me know if any of you wants them.

12. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Yes indeed, thanks Snappy here also :)

Setwise, i would jump but not sure there's much point when i am starting out again and will be getting sets in an odd order, so it may be ages until i need.

I would ask again to see if anyone has the 9-16 non-pondable frogs handy. Obaro, Trivium, Bulbus, Signum, etc. So i don't have to wait until they randomly hit the Mart. Ta, 1XM7.

13. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Orbis, Persona, Vinaceus Gyrus being the other non-pondables I had forgotten. Anyone got any? Cheers.

14. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I sent you those and since the update I think we are all at the same place set whise as it reset. Check the name of the catual set you need to complete and it should be one if those 3 above

15. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Woo! Thanks.

Okay right. Then I was silly and skipped a bunch to find some I could do while low level again. That has worked out, but a shame to miss getting some sets for nothing. The memory of mum one was the first one it gave me ... never mind :).

16. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Greetings everyone,

It appears in version 3.x, which allows skipping weekly sets, would theoretically allow one to skip through to the end (or beginning) depending where one wants to be. Since I haven't skipped sets yet, I can't verify this is true. If it is, it should help MartiNZ reach the desired set faster instead of completing all of the preceding sets first.

http://support.nimblebit.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1411160-pocket-frogs-sets

Thanks to all who sent frog gifts!

17. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    #33777 Grotesque.enigma, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Oh hi. n-n Its been a few years, I actually haven't played in a while due to the fact that I broke my iPhone and have been on the Android platform for the past few years now. I saw the game was brought back just a few days ago and decided to start it up again, however now from the bottom. I feel so out of place and features are missing with this one. Not to mention my frogs keep randomly changing coloring (And I don't mean Chroma). Does anyone else with the Android version have that problem?

Anyway, I hope you all have been well. Its good to see a few familiar faces again. :3

18. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Thanks to all the gifters out there!

Snappy – for various frogs
    meplie – for 2 Spargos
    1L2Z – I'd love to know your name if you see this – for various frogs

meplie – I'd like to take The Final Set if you still have it. Let me know if there's anything you need, cheers!

I'm still working on Gemma & making progress. Hope everyone is having fun with the game again. I've definitely got a second wind with the new update, and getting used to some of the changes. I really liked the frog requests and miss them, it was a bit of a shock to realize I wasn't going to be able to tap that easy resource for getting more stamps/potions/coins. But I'm grateful that the game is playable again and I've got a chance to complete my dex.

19. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
  20. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    I still have "In Memory of Mom" in my habs, so I don't need that one. As a matter of fact, you don't have to send me the Golden Aurum Emblema from "The Final Set," since I've still got it from "In Memory of Mom."

I'll take Happy 2014 if no one else claims it. I don't want to be greedy, but hate to have it go to waste.

Also if anyone wants these sets when I'm done, please speak up, very happy to pass them along to the next player.