11-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloquent View Post
got all medals but cant neither buy the VoidX nor the Specter.... restarted and reinstalled the game several times... still nothing...
I would post that problem on the official forum (http://forum.fishlabs.net/viewforum.php?f=28). Looks like a bug. The devs might be able to tweak your save so you don't have to start over.
11-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Anyone have both the ipad 4 and old new ipad? Does this game run any better on the ipad 4 in regards to framerates and added effects?

11-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Tag tag

Using this to help my gof2
11-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloquent View Post
got all medals but cant neither buy the VoidX nor the Specter.... restarted and reinstalled the game several times... still nothing...
Can you check that you do indeed have all medals and that they are all gold? If so, you should be able to purchase the VoidX at Thynome. When you have all gold medals as well as all Supernova medals, the Specter should be available at Katashan, in the new Nivelian system.
11-15-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Anyone have both the ipad 4 and old new ipad? Does this game run any better on the ipad 4 in regards to framerates and added effects?
Effects would have to be specifically coded in.

IPad 3 already runs smooth without hicup.
11-16-2012, 04:02 PM
With Openfeint going the way of the dodo, anyone know if the developers are going to switch over to iCloud for their cloud save slot? I kinda rely on that to keep a single save between my iPad and iPod Touch and would hate to lose it when Openfeint disappears.

EDIT: Or have they switched over to iCloud already? I haven't checked recently.
11-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzFlight View Post
With Openfeint going the way of the dodo, anyone know if the developers are going to switch over to iCloud for their cloud save slot? I kinda rely on that to keep a single save between my iPad and iPod Touch and would hate to lose it when Openfeint disappears.

EDIT: Or have they switched over to iCloud already? I haven't checked recently.
It already has iCloud saves as well as OpenFeint. Second save slot from the bottom.
11-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Was just about to post the same, but got caught up with family after checking. Pretty much what he said! ^
11-16-2012, 07:10 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 112
Teneta R.E.D. is a beast. I have it equipped with the Archimedes auto-turret and 4 raccoon lasers.

Finally got all the medals on the supernova add on and the specter ship


FishLabs will be adding 3 more ships on wednesday

http://www.fishlabs.net/en/blog/gala...-fleet/?blog=1

Favorite: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD; Mass Effect Infiltrator; Jazz, Trump's Journey; Star Battalion; Groove, End Night
11-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 112
new update it out now. 3 new ships

Favorite: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD; Mass Effect Infiltrator; Jazz, Trump's Journey; Star Battalion; Groove, End Night