Battle Bears Royale: Online Battle Bears Game by SkyVu!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by crex, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    #1 crex, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    I do not like bears much. Is the game interesting?

3. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    crex looks like we're out of luck... poor 2nd gens

4. I'm wondering what the IAPs will be like. I hope BBR doesn't use Eliminate's freemium model.

5. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    No worry! I'm upgrading to iPhone 5 and it looks like this isn't hitting til summer. :D

6. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Blasphemy!!!

7. Cellary

Cellary Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Looks like you like the game very much.:D

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Get ready to BURN BBR! :)

What, the name Bear Fortress 2 was already taken?!?

Looks great, I can't wait!

9. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    SWEET.

Too bad it don't run on 2nd gens.

10. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Are you going to be upgrading to a fifth gen? If you are, it shouldn't be a problem since i isn't hitting til summer.

11. AP9TV1

AP9TV1 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2010
    YouTube
    Looking forward to it,
    Glad I upgraded my iTouch recently :D

12. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    woooow i can't believe you would do this to me skyvu! no 2nd gen?

13. Lt. Action

Lt. Action Well-Known Member

I told myself this morning that, today, I WASN'T going to be AWESOME.

Really, I mean, all the time I walk around and people climb over eachother to point out to me that I'm AWESOME. It's really becoming a safety hazard, being me and, by extension, AWESOME all of the time. The city of Omaha has actually tried to issue an order to "conceal and carry" my whole body because my tendencies toward the AWESOME were starting to cause expensive traffic accidents and they said they were also sick of city programs self terminating because the computers would say (allegedly) "This money isn't going into acknowledging how AWESOME Lt. Action is? Does Obama know about this egregious misuse of stimulus funds? I for one am programmed not to stand for it *sizzle*"

Anyway, I hate to say it without first toning down the AWESOME, but I've done it again. If you think you, or a loved one, could handle the AWESOME that I am not only smacking you down with NOW but have been this entire post, then clear your mind, forgive yourself of your past sins and revel in the resplendence of MY AWESOME.

14. QBC

QBC Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    God, I love BB. The first still remains to be a classic, -1 was pretty good, and the updates helped. (Never tried Go.) Now, I'm about to go but the comic app and buy these two as well. :D

I love the whole universe of Battle Bears and hope you guys eventually make that movie! (Might I suggest 2D animation? Seems to be a lost art, nowadays.)

Anyways, can't wait for both new releases!

15. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    my face just melted off and my children are weeping over my exploded body from shear AWESOME! LOL

16. Lt. Action

It was for a good cause. They've done their country-nay- the world a great service and they shall always be remembered <3

Oh blushes <3 Go on :*

The movie, although very real and maybe even a little tangible in our hearts, is a long ways off. We're actually planning to launch a campaign via Kickstarter to produce a short film and use THAT to seduce festivals and "The Suits" alike. It's going to be a long, hard road but as long as we're all in warm embrace, holding hands (and as long as said hands have money in them, discreetly passing bills like in the movies), we'll make it <3

ALSO, for you CHUMPS that couldn't or, even worse, chose not to handle the AWESOME, here's last week's concept-art dump, for your chumpworthy eyes to feast upon.

[​IMG]
    Some Sweet, Splendid Melee Weapon Concepts
    [​IMG]
    Graham "The Engineer"'s "Robo Hand"
    [​IMG]
    The Story of how "Graham" became "Graham"

Oh, also, MORE AWESOME this week? You bet your supple, dandy n' candy coated caboose there is.

17. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    #17 drelbs, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
    Too F'n cool!

[​IMG]

18. Lt. Action

#18 Lt. Action, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
    Oh, drelbs, I can always count on you to have your sweet pink lips locked firmly onto our horns, tooting them with all of your might, trumpeting our goods, heralding our message <3

You also seem to have an affinity for just cramming things into stuff with no regard to capacity limit ;D

In light of that, I offer you all a small humble batch of links this day: Last Week's Art

TODAY'S ALL NEW CONCEPT ART! :D

Please, enjoy my children, suckle upon the bountiful wealth that I have laid before you and forsake all others before me <3

On an unrelated note, I have no interest in establishing and leading a cult and, speaking of, I've never heard of cults.

19. Beautiful artwork, as always. Thanks for link! I'm looking forward to wearing Dora's Backpack. :)

20. Lt. Action

Well GOOD NEWS! For the low-low price of not worth it unless you already have a buncha fire crackers to stuff it with, Amazon can transform your dream into a horrible day-mare :D

PEE ESS: O' Blushes, no YOUR artwork is beautiful <3<3 )@u@(