Kelly

Travel through a dynamic world, avoiding all kinds of obstacles. Watch out for welding robo-spiders and moving rocket la…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Travel through a dynamic world, avoiding all kinds of obstacles. Watch out for welding robo-spiders and moving rocket launchers. Ride the spiky flying creatures and solve puzzles of disappearing platforms.
Play 15 levels, and earn up to 3 stars by completing them within time limit.
Enjoy the simplicity of 2D controls with 3D graphics.
Visit aivanis.com for gameplay video and online demo.
Player reviews (Touch Arcade and The Chatroom forums):
- "I easily put this game on my top platformer games list on iOS. its not hard but challenging, lots of new obstacles on each levels, controls are best, very sensitive and accurate(which i think are the main concern in this genre)."
- "Well worth picking up if you like tricky platformers."
- "Kelly is great. It's a solid platformer, but what shines here is the level design. Colorful, vibrant, really cool moving obstacles to avoid. Really the variety in obstacles here is the star."
- "Really awesome game."
- “Highly recommended!”
- "I'm only on the second level but Kelly has already impressed me. It's challenging and inventive from the start, and offers some really cool vibrant levels to platform through. I definitely recommend giving Kelly a try"
- "where the game shines is in its level design and gameplay"
- "From hinged platforms to color-coded barriers to laser-wielding spiders and shuriken-flinging robot arms, the mechanics and dangers here are varied and often combined in inventive ways."
- “if you like platforming games, or anything with a little puzzle challenge, get this.”
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Adventure
Release:Apr 21, 2014
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (5)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal