Universal Cut the Rope 2 - (by ZeptoLab UK Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 18, 2013.

1. GeorgyKurgan

GeorgyKurgan Member

May 14, 2013
    Community Manager at ZeptoLab
    We have removed a bunch of guys, who looked like cheaters to us, check it out.

In the future, we have a plan of an anti-cheater protection system, but no promises yet :)

Thanks for bringing this up!

2. GeorgyKurgan

GeorgyKurgan Member

May 14, 2013
    Community Manager at ZeptoLab
    Actually, we do plan reducing the size of the app significantly. Please bear in mind though, that it'll take a few weeks at least: the work on the next update is still in progress :)

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Great thanks for doing this, love the game even more now.

4. OrangeJews

OrangeJews Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Does anyone else's game freeze for a second or two once in a while? Especially when trying to cut or activate something.

5. wdreamsmaycome

Dec 20, 2013
    #265 wdreamsmaycome, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    I have just updated my ipad2 from ios 6.1.3 to 7.0.6 (due to HT6147) and now I can't play cut the rope 2 anymore!

Every time I launch it I get the 'welcome back' from game center, the sound effect for the zeptolab beaker but then it immediately crashes to the desktop (where it usually would go to the main menu or to the 'choose the butterfly' screen)

Any ideas? It never ever crashed on me on ios 6 and I find it strange that it would just not launch successfully on ios 7. Other games/apps I just tried seem fine (pvz, cut the rope 1, etc.) just cut the rope 2 is having trouble :(

I have tried restarting/resetting the ipad, not having any other app open etc. but no change, still 100% crash on startup. If it helps after it crashes if I go in the app list cut the rope 2 *is* listed with a white background (without the green beaker) if I select it it reloads it (bubble sound effect) but it crashes immediately again (maybe a touch faster than on first load).

Help! I miss my om nom...

6. wdreamsmaycome

Dec 20, 2013
    #266 wdreamsmaycome, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    after trying a bunch more things I finally just gave up and tried removing the game and reinstalling and it worked, now I can play again: the game fetched my progress back from iTunes but ALL MY POWERUPS ARE GONE!!!! (all the daily gifts, as well as the Christmas winter set with the hat etc. )

I had over 50 balloons and various amounts of candy etc., how can I get them back? since they were 'daily gifts' they weren't IAPs so doing 'restore purchases' didn't do anything :(

I wish I knew how it could've happened that the ios6 -> ios7 upgrade corrupted my save data :(

7. YouGotHeadshot

Dec 1, 2013
    Well... The game hasn't been updated for almost half a year. Come on, where are the new levels? And why has the price for this game increased to 2.99 when there is no additional content..? :/ disappointing for such an amazing game..

8. falco

falco Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Canada
    Price increased hahahah

9. Menel

Menel Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Engineer
    TN
    Anyone get the update? Try it?

Looks like they fixed size. Shrunk from 500MB to just 141MB.

Cannot unlock new content. I have 80 stars too many WTTTF!!??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Update out with the bug fix.

11. biganimefan

biganimefan Member

Mar 5, 2014
    I cant get the medal in world 1 level 20, the 8 second timer is ridiculous

12. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    If this version of the game now has ads, is there any difference between this (paid vetsion) and the free version? With this version, can you unlock all levels just by playing or do you need to purchase level packs through iap? I have purchased this version but also downloaded the free one today because the descriptions were vague and the free one stated it had more levels (could simply be an oversight on the app description on the paid version).