Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    OMFG, seriously, the cemetery PvP camping has got to end...

How many levels higher are people that have a "?" where their level would normally be?

2. projectmoonlightcafe

projectmoonlightcafe Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    10 :d

3. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    Well that seems rather cowardly... The cemetery campers alway have "?" for their level...

4. Lesrider

Lesrider Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011

Yep, if the GL forums weren't currently down, I'd be in middle of a debate about pvp with some selfish brats who think that we're all there for their personal entertainment. Apparently if someone's bored at lvl 60, it's everyone else's job to entertain them, even if they have no interest in pvp whatsoever.

5. commando101

commando101 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    I think the PVP zones are awesome, they just shouldn't have quests intermixed. If you're doing quests, you don't want some PVP guy coming out of nowhere and just wrecking you, but if you're an good, fair PVP guy, you don't want to kill the questers , yet there's no way to tell a PVPer from a quester.

6. thespartan

thespartan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Really? The questers are all the one's running around minding their own business (not attacking people), and the PVPer's are the ones running around killing those that are minding their own business. :)

It has always been pretty obvious to me who is doing the quests and who is looking for a fight.

7. davidovich

davidovich Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Thanks

Thanks GodKing for letting me in the TA guild.

8. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

I am in the pvp area, a warrior with a bow, and I touched on another person accidetally which, of course, started me shooting him. I tried to apologize and luckily he didn't keep attacking, but it was still frustrating.

The pvp area should be separate. I shouldn't be doing my questing next to people fighting each other.

2 seconds in the global CLEARLY shows there are a ton of boobs out there, it's a shame.

And I do find it HILLARIOUS what the system blocks for bad words, so,e of the things they let in? Sheesh..

And although I love the game, there are a lot of things that really irritate me, I really hope Gameloft keeps up with the game, fixes the terrible teleport system and gives us... More!

9. projectmoonlightcafe

Oct 26, 2010
    There's a lot of hate for certain types of players who PVP and certain guilds. However, what I have found were sometimes they accidentally camp the quester who spawned but they were actually targetting someone else. Not trying to cover for them, but I personally have been accidentally killed at cemeteries by my own guildies coz they were looking to kill someone else who either a) did something to piss them or a mate off, or b) were denying them access as those spawnees were obstructing a fair duel/tournament somewhere else. Of course, there are those who camp for fun, and there's no excuse for that...but I just want to chime in that sometimes they just weren't targetting you.

10. thespartan

thespartan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Yeah... Good point.

I have accidentally targeted another person before and fired a couple arrows their way before realizing it and breaking off the fight.

11. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    i played this game, got to level 47 and havent logged in in a couple weeks...how do you guys even find this game fun enough to play everyday? :/

my character name is Shadow on arcadian forest

12. projectmoonlightcafe

Oct 26, 2010
    Yah, you should $#@! play more often.

Sorry.... C O M E

13. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    lol!

i'll logon later tonight and try to level...i'm just tired of all the grinding...

14. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Same, loved the game but stopped playing becuase it just became kinda boring.

15. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    I always liked how Ultima Online handled PvP (LONG ago UO, that is).

Basically, PvP was allowed anywhere, even in towns, and all names were a normal color. But if you attacked and killed someone, your character would be flagged as a criminal (grey name). After 5 or so kills, your name would be perma red for like a month so everyone who saw you knew you were labeled a murderer. And your character then couldn't go into most towns because the town guards would instantly kill you. There were only a few towns that would allow red-flagged murderers to enter.

If you killed someone defending yourself you obviously wouldn't get the flag. If you did get murdered you could also post a reward. So if enough people posted bounties on someone you could bring their head to a guard and they'd give you all the accumulated reward for killing that character.

It made being a murderer more rewarding because it really changed the gameplay experience -- it really did make you feel like an outlaw. And it also made it easier to spot murderers in an instant because only their names were red -- so you had plenty of time to decide if you wanted to run off or stay to fight

16. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Te above post sounds like a cool idea.
    This is my first mmo experience. For me only level 21 it's all fun so far.

17. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Yeah I'm also lvl 47, and haven't played in almost 2 weeks due to boredom but will try this weekend to play again. On e update comes I'll play again.

18. Neverdead315

Neverdead315 Member

Apr 19, 2011
    #2918 Neverdead315, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
    Ok I made it to 55 so far with my Assassin Ranger. I really like this app, it is truly a great WoW clone, it's on my phone and ipad2 which gives me the freedom I always wanted, but there are a few things I would like to see fixed.

1. Aggro. When I'm fighting a mob, and I get an add, for some reason the aggro switches between the two mobs at random. I hate this the most. I want to kill the first mob, then the second. I dont want to have the game switch the mob I am focusing on.

2. Controls. The round spell dial is worthless. I use more than 3 spells in every fight. I need to have access to all of my spells, not some of them. I use the side bar exclusively because of this. But even the ten slots on the side bar are not enough. I use one for health potion, and one for food. This leaves only eight open slots, which is not enough. I think you should have a slider option to resize the side bar like the dominoes add on in WoW. I would gladly have 14 slots but make them a bit smaller.

3. Jump. Because I never use the spell wheel, I cannot easily access the jump button. I have to close my side bar, jump, then open side bar again. I think jump should be able to be binded to the side bar, although there is not enough slots in the side bar as it is, and I wouldn't waste a slot on jump, unless I had more slots.

4. Auto-loot. For Gods sake, they need to add auto-loot.

5. Auto-target nearest enemy. I grow weary of having to manually sele t my nearest enemy. This isn't such a big deal with my Ranger, but it was a deal-breaker with my Monk.

Those are my immediate concerns. Little things mostly, but annoyances nonetheless. I like a fluid experience, and because of the issues I listed above the game comes off as a bit herky-jerky. I must say however that this is the first app I have fiended for. I absolutely need to play this game on a daily basis, and have played every day since launch.

Oh and I couldn't get in the toucharcade guild. I asked someone for an invite but it never came. So now I plan on ganking you all as soon as I ding 60.:D

19. h1976

h1976 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008

Yes you have hit the worst grind point in the game, 46-50

Theres really nothing to do but massacre the Arkan Nobles by the dozens.
    If you play alot of RPGs (I really dont mind grinding, its a part of RPG)
    then do it yourself its faster... spend 5 bucks and u can even get the xp doubler (even without that u get 500-600 a pop). If you get bored easily get a group of people, but take care not to get people lvl 50 otherwise the xp you earned will be watered down.

Make sure you do the daily quests, the 3 in the desert take 15 minutes of your time and will earn you 30000+

Get past that and it will be smooth sailing to the rift. ;)

20. incineratee

incineratee Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    I just bought the game but it gives me 1 month free subscription. WTF?