Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    #381 Ace43, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
    If the translation is good might get that as well. (tho 12$ for a iPod game)?! Maybe I'll let u get it and see what it's like first XD. I try to keep iOS game prices somewhat low, seeing as how I spent like 40$ on CH lol.

Let me retract my statement and start over.
    EWWWWW! Lol. That game looks SOOO boring. This is just my opinion, but the voice acting is emotionless. Here's a line from the gameplay vid. (this grown up talk is super boring, I'd much rather have a flower instead. ,don't you want to pick one for me, Escude)? I lol'd so hard. Also I don't wanna play as a 6 year old, why can't he be 20ish? Also who does he walk so slow? Took him 10 minutes to go 30 feet and pick a flower XD. Im glad they did sumthin new, but it needs some work. If only somebody would port Dragon quest 8 or make a new iOS dragon quest, I'd pay 20$ for it.

2. Alakaz

Alakaz Member

May 1, 2012
    Sword of Hell

I got a skillbook for the Sword of Hell skill (Black Knight). Should my main have Sword of Hell? Is it a good skill? What about Firestorm?

3. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Yeah the voices are kinda horrible (but you can turn them off). It is a game that came out years ago and people have had pretty good initial impressions of the port. I'm gonna wait a few days and check some more reviews before I purchase. The only thing that's putting me off is the size - over 600mb (installation recqures over 1gb)

4. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Last active skill for BK. You'll only be able to use the skillbook if the skill has already been maxed.

5. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010

Hahahah!!! That's game breaking. That is unfair on so many lvls lol

6. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    I'd say more chances to get higher rolls. Chaos dice rolls give the best stats.

7. Alakaz

Alakaz Member

May 1, 2012
    Yes, I am aware of that. I am asking whether if the last active skill is worth getting.

8. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Does anyone know what is after layer 4? I'm in layer 3 and it's kinda getting boring.

9. Tesh

Tesh Member

May 1, 2012
    Sgcc1, and how does your skill panel(the 1st and the 2nd) look like?

10. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Currently doing about 1500 per basic attack with warlock. Highest spell dmg at 15k. :/ using b- crafted staff. Lvl 89 at the moment

11. lkoshimae

lkoshimae Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011

there's already a forum for inotia 4

im also a member there, still the members are not so many yet since the game is still somewhat new. but i can say that im one of the many pioneers there who reached the max lvl early. LOL got my assassin on 105 on apr 29 haha xD

12. Gscon

Gscon New Member

May 5, 2012
    Boss

"Hi there!
    Here i am, fighting against what seems to be one of the last bosses. It's the transformation of the Doppleganger.
    But i can't find a way to kill him. He spawns Knights and Priests (who might Heal him) and each time i manage to down him to 30-40%, he just Heals himself to 60-70%... Even if i concentrate myself on Priests as soon as they appear or the Boss.
    Is it a kind of Bug or there is a way to Kill him? The problem is not in Survival but it's just impossible to kill him. I tried for 30 min with lots of Potions but it's still not possible...
    I hope that someone killed him and would share his Strategy."
    I got the same problem, how kill this boss?

13. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    The only time when he heals is because he has summoned a priest - this priest is responsible for it regaining his health. As soon as you see the priest use your Ranger (multishot skill) or Warlock (touch of agony skill) to take him out. As soon as the priest is dead, he will no longer heal. Kill the other mob (some type of melee warrior) and lay into the boss.

Constantly take Life potions to maintain MP regen. Make sure you are controlling either the Ranger or Warlock and have him hang back a little (they're ranged fighters so this should be easy) - this is so that when the priest has been summoned it's easier for you to see where he is and nail him, and not have your character accidentally auto-target the main boss. When you're attacking the main boss do not use the multishot skill or touch of agony skill as you do not want these skills on cooldown when the priest is summoned. The priest should go down in 1-2 secs.

Whomever you decide to use (warlock or ranger) make sure he has a high ATK. I used the lvl 90 unique Inotia Fire +11 for my Ranger and I killed the priests before they could even start healing the boss

He should be down in 5 mins - Good Luck

14. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Lol yeah I know. I have that forum saved as an Internet tab. I meant a forum or message board (like this) but for Legend of Master2. :)

15. Zeratulz

Zeratulz Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2010
    For anyone playing a Ranger what party setup are you using?

16. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    I main a warlock, but ranger is his best partnerr for insane damage output. Mage can get up to 225% +/- damage increase at the end. Pair that with higher critical chance and sometimes you'll see monsters dead in one or two skills.

No purple items for me yet but just in case sm1 wants an update, my basic attack starts at 700+, once all the mage's setup works into play I do 1800 basic, and I get 10% chance to do a total of 9k for one attack when the passive activates. Unfortunately I have 30% crit so that's 3% to do 9k. With my ranger I tend to get crits every 1-3 attacks and it's hilarious because the screen's just shaking

17. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    OMG WTF?! I finally got the shop to work after an hour of searching for fixes. (sign out of app store account, delete app, restart iPod, download app, sign in ). So I buy a random heroic emblem (got Exion, a warlock) and an infinity bag. I start making space to equip the bag when I here a sound go (Ching) like when u sell sumthin. I was confused but figured it was nothing. So I finally make enough space and go to equip the inf bag and...wait, where did it go? It was in my third bag, yet it's not here now? Wtf? It's in none of my bags and its gone. Also I can't login to the shop AGAIN. This game just screwed me, and it didn't even use any lube. Now my butt hurts and I'm out 30 gems for a dissapearing bag. Thank you com2us, I love ur games, but I hate being screwed. C'mon, get ur heads in the game. Such an ironic name seeing as I just got screwed by em "com2us" lol. That's funny. If I wasn't so far into the story I'd quit :(

18. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    that stinks ace43.. i already found 4 of those heroic emblems. i havent used any yet. are they alot betteR?

19. lkoshimae

lkoshimae Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011
    i don't know about your main, but im gonna share my experience. i've fought this boss very unprepared. with my assassin as a main. i've run out of resu scrolls so my 2 mercs have died (ranger and priest) i still have 5 life potion XL and HP pots, so what i did was just to spam whist and assassin sword every cooldown and take it down patiently. dealing 22k pero skill. it did went down. that's how i defeat the boss lol. yea, assassin's can solo his ass no sweat :D and while doing that, the priest doesn't seem to be a prob i dunno why

20. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Well it's one that I bought for 60 gems, so I don't know if they are guaranteed to have a heroic or not. The warlock I had, only had 9 skills unlocked. The one from the hero emblem had 16 unlocked. So yes,if they're the same thing they are alot better. I was actually gonna buy some gems when I went back... But the shop didn't work. Also I havnt found any heroic emblems from drops yet, just normal ones.