The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Midge

Midge Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Workers stuck on ancestor's atoll

Hi all, I'm new to this game discussion and not sure about the rules for posting so hope I'm doing this correctly. I'm hopelessly addicted to tribez.

I'm at level 51 and was making great progress until today. Just added the police precinct and zeppelin Harper on ancestors atoll. Now all my workers are clustered together at the bridge closest to the cave. The workers are stuck and I can't get them unstuck. Only have a few spaces left with trees and bushes but every attempt to clear them is blocked. Anyone else have this problem? I've sent an email to game support but no reply yet.

Midge

2. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    #902 Alekfishy, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    Pick the closest bush/tree to clear (closest to your villagers), then work your way toward the bridge. If that fails, tap on all the bushes/trees, one of them will untangle your forest :p

3. Midge

Midge Member

Jul 1, 2012
    I've been trying that but no luck so far. Really frustrating.

4. Midge

Midge Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Seems odd I can click on them to fulfill their wishes. They speed off to fulfill their wish then come right back to the cluster. Then they all have happy faces as they stay stuck! didn't have any bushes or trees anywhere near the workers. Thought that was the problem so I got rid of paths I built in that area to try to free them up. No luck.

5. aks

aks New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Lost all farmed foor and wood at level 42

Someone pls tell me what happened. I have suddenly lost all farmed food and wood at level 42 on the first island. Dont know what happ.

6. Alekfishy

Jul 26, 2012
    So they are fine running around all over the island to fulfill their wishes, however, they can not get to your buildings to work? Uhm, odd bug. You could try put some building into the inventory to see if it help? Reshuffle your island might help? Also, thing about the tree is that as long as they block 1bridge, they will block a lot of different path, not just one. It has something to do with the villagers move in a set path, even though they can use a different bridge to get to their destination. Also when I say trees that are closest to the villagers, i mean the one that the villager can reach, it might not seem that close btw. Also, is the building that they fulfill their wishes on the same piece of land that you need to send them to work to? If so, it's definitely a bug, if not, might be there is one weird tree blocking your way.

Anyway, don't think we can help much.

7. Alekfishy

Jul 26, 2012
    Hi there, it's a bug in island 1, very frustrating, but if you don't collect, sometimes they will just vanish. I lost all the gold that was 8hr deals, cos I decided to wait for 3more minute before activate the buff, went to another island. Come back, everything was gone. It happens a lot in island 1. I don't think it happen on other islands though, can't say for sure about ancestor atoll, the bug might happen on atoll, too. Can't confirm though.

8. I.am.Grenadine

I.am.Grenadine New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Question about re-installing the game

I have an iPod Touch 4 and am a level 28 on The Tribez. Recently, my kid deleted my game and I had to re-install it and start all over. I am now having issues with my iPod and need to bring it in to get a new one in exchange. I do not want to lose all my game data again. Anybody have to do this before so I know what to expect?

9. I.am.Grenadine

I.am.Grenadine New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Yup its a bug. Same thing happens to me constantly. Its very frustrating. Usually I close the game and reopen it to make sure that everyone is working at the building they supposed to be at. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt.

10. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Tribez addict! Lvl 40 almost to 4th island but can't get parcels from houses on 3rd island! Anyone found way to get or drop rates aside from buying the parcels? Been waiting almost a month for last 3 parcels to drop but nothing!!

11. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    parcels

If the parcels come from a certain type building - build more of that building.

12. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    You gotta do your homework ;) I posted a quick solution before. Build small hut - it brings money most often, every 3 minutes. And parcels follow.

13. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Just noticed an iPhone update on iTunes - anyone tried it yet?? Don't want to d/l it just yet.

14. amo888fun

amo888fun Member

Aug 8, 2012
    got app update game. donot delete.

guys. just got app update game. and got back the game. lucky that. two time crash the game. first lev 43. open 4th sand island, almost finish sand island. second lev15. open ice island. now got back the game. donot delete the game. keep it, might got app update later. so sad lost the first data lev 43. one more is keep your pad reboot or reflash every month to keep no crash. :):)

15. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Thanks for tips!! I tried to scroll through lol but I'm sadly playing while at work so sneaking in to check on gsme!

16. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is that the update restored your game? Are you on an iPhone or an iPad?

Has anyone else installed the update yet? I'm about to take the plunge myself and see what happens.

17. TribeZmember

TribeZmember New Member

Aug 14, 2012
    hello everyone,

I've been browsing around these forums for a week now and i thought i'd finally join in. I need some help with my tribez game. im level 25 and i still havent gotten the quest for the lumber mill (not to be confuzed with with the wood mill). i read somewhere that you get the quest at level 14 (something to do with saws that get dropped??). but im level 25 and all the quest i need require lumber.

any help would be appriciated!!!

18. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #918 girlpower, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    If you look under OP's name, you'll see they are on an iPad 2 ;)
    I better go check out that update too :)

EDIT UPDATE
    I just looked in app store....no update there?????
    What date is showing on the update please (think I got one last week)

19. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Double post

20. Purrzza

Purrzza New Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Tribez

God in heaven, save me from the CORAL!!!. So, I am sitting here at level 46, happiness at 46 or above (depending on Island), and no matter what I do, I cannot find the last dang bulb on Ancestor's Atoll. If I cannot get that last dang bulb, I won't be able to progress further account of getting the Coral Mining building. ARRGGHH

Also, anyone else getting annoyed at the new game pop ups that keep cropping up when you switch islands? It's enough to drive me batty!!!