Dice Soccer League by LambdaMu Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Lambdamu, Jun 24, 2014.

1. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Well I am happy and unhappy to hear that ^^ I played so much to get a decent team....

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Ooo sounds good. So it'll be the best idea to delete the old version before installing the new one once launched to try avoid problems?

Do you have any idea how long it may be until launch or is that a secret? I just mean weeks/months ect

3. Lambdamu

Lambdamu Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    iPhone Application Developer
    Singapore
    Yup, it is highly recommended that you delete the TestFlight beta version first before downloading the game on the App store. Wouldn't want any incompatibility issues to occur and corrupt your game.

All we can say is, follow our Facebook or Twitter for the latest updates :p

4. jd0507

jd0507 New Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Irvine, CA. USA.
    Suggestions for Improvement.

I have a few suggestions about the game and also about how it can be improved to add a new facet to the game. Is there a place where I can Email it and get a response? Am really eager to share my ideas. Please let me know at the earliest, as I believe it would be some major as well as minor improvements (in my humble opinion).
    :) :) :)

5. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    #105 Lambdamu, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    Feel free to spill the beans at [email protected], we welcome any dirt about soccer stars, suggestions and feedback about Dice Soccer League.

6. jd0507

jd0507 New Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Irvine, CA. USA.
    About DSL.

Have u received my email? :( I sent it a few days ago and I'm not sure if u have received it yet. Is there any other Mail ID I can reach u more conveniently?

7. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    #107 Lambdamu, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    Yup, we have received it and forwarded it to the team. As we got your email over the weekend, apologies if we took awhile to get a reply out to you. Thanks so much for your feedback! You can continue sending any suggestions to [email protected], as we monitor that account frequently.

8. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    For those who participated in our closed-beta test last month, we have some exciting news for you!

As a thanks for supporting us, you're going to get a Brand New, High Quality, Apple Watch loaded with a picture of Dice Soccer League, photograph!

[​IMG]

Jokes aside, we do have exciting news for you guys. Stay tuned here for the upcoming updates!

9. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Would love to have the game this week, will it be out soon?

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Looking forward to more news and what the secrets were you kept back from beta.

Are you guys doing anything with the watch linked to the game? I seen Eli's post saying he hadn't had any contact off any devs about the watch yet, just wondered if you guys looked at it?

11. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    The screen would probably be too small to effectively play DSL as it is, unless Apple gives out magnifying glasses with every watch purchase :p

12. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Of course, I didn't mean for playing this game!

13. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Nice surprise to see an email at work saying about another closed beta for the game, especially for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing what's changed.

14. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    So far I've had a few crashes where the app just closes itself down which I never had at all on the last beta. Also I like some of the graphical changes but some others I'm not as keen on, unsure if it's something you want feedback on?

Finally I'm not far in yet and I like some of the differences in the team management as one of my largest complaints was based on how difficult it was to manage the team. I'm still not convinced it will be better but I like that it lists the position of cards, also the new display for abilities on cards. Finally my main ask would be to be able to do a side by side comparison with the active card and one your thinking of swapping for, it saves remembering the dice and abilities.

15. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Sorry to post again I just want to add things as I remember them, still getting crashes that close the game. Mainly all of them are while on the game menu or in the town none during matches so far.

I like the addition of extra time in the games to give you an extra chance on goal when your there, although I belive goal celebrations could be a little shorter or press to skip it.

I think maybe it's a bug because afer the first game I got a card reward and nothing has appeared since but it still seems I've been getting reward cards and not being told about it. But so far the cards do seem noticeably better for easier swapping so far.

Also nothing on the game told me about the hearts and what they do, I still don't know but have started clicking on the fans for them. Finally I'll finish by pointing out that getting 3 starts seems pretty difficult, so far I'm mainly just getting two stars when on the previous version I'm sure I got 3 on most.

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #116 ste86uk, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    Third post so make sure you read them all! I like the new way season rewards are unlocked. Although it now keeps telling me to go to town as I've unlocked a new building but I've already opened up all of the places I unlocked being one for achievements and the splicing place, although I'm sure it told me I unlocked the daily goals but the building is still locked. I am pretty sure I was suppose to unlock the achievements and goals not achievements and splicing though?

Finally I've noticed a few of my fans kind of bump into each other and glitch a little bit by kind of looking like he was jumping up and down or vibrating.

Edit: the message for collecting fan hearts says collect 60 for a big surprise and I'm currently on 60 but the counter goes to 100 so I'm guessing the text is just wrong. Also hocus pocus is always triggering before any red markers so isn't much use.

17. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Post number 4 and sorry if I'm repeating something's as I'm just writing them down as I go, better to give you too much feedback than not enough.

So my goals building has finally unlocked randomly, as completing the last season gave me the splice building but my goals still remained locked but randomly opened up. The game kept spamming me with messages until it did open though.

The splicing is a good idea and quite natural for this game and I feel like it fits in and is a good way to progress, but I feel like the buttons and images inside the screen could do with improving and making larger.

I feel like the campaign progression is easier than the first beta but not too easy it feels round about right to me. It could just be that or the fact that it feels like cards I unlock are more powerful. In the first beta it was extremely difficult to decide who was better and this seems a bit easier this time around. But also feels more rewarding actually getting to see an improvement in players. I was just lucky enough to draw another entourage card and a star player. Although I do not like the idea of paying uade to entourage members but paying cash seems fair.

Finally I do feel like the majority of this game it has improved since the original beta although as mentioned previously I am receiving a mass amount of app crashes mainly when switching between the town and my campaign list. Running iPhone 5s with iOS7 giving my games a chance to update to iOS8 first.

18. Ivan@LambdaMu

Ivan@LambdaMu Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Thanks for the massive amount of feedback. We've just caught the crashes that you're experiencing and working a fix for it.

Keep the feedback coming! It's much appreciated!

19. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Glad you found that crash. So far like I said earlier team management is better in this version but I'd still like a way of side by side comparison. Some people use flipping the screen to change a view in the game such as Warhammer quest where turning the phone brings up inventory, maybe something like that that'll compare the card you have selected to change and the one your currently viewing? Or simply a compare button that'll work that way.

I still can find it difficult to decide which cards are better but it is easier than the previous version. I've done a few splices so far but the results don't generally or even consistently seem better when compared with the cards I used to splice.

I do dislike the speed stats on players, sometimes a player will have something like hocus pocus and a high speed which makes it completely useless.

20. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I just found that I can preview while in the list of players to be able to compare easier.