Best Tower Defense Games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by stevenbrz, May 27, 2009.

?

Best Tower Defense Games

1. 7 Cities

17 vote(s)
    12.6%
  2. Fieldrunners

39 vote(s)
    28.9%
  3. TowerMadness

17 vote(s)
    12.6%
  4. The Creeps!

36 vote(s)
    26.7%
  5. Star Defense

15 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Sentenal

17 vote(s)
    12.6%
  7. geo Defence

54 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. mek

mek Well-Known Member

I love the tower defense games

I am currently waiting for Defender Chronicles to be released, its kinda an RPG tower defense spin

but i love the Creeps, and Sentinel, I dont really care for and or dont play fieldrunners anymore..

2. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    I have the following:

Fieldrunners
    7 Cities
    Zombie Attack
    Besiegement
    Dungeon Defense
    Elemental Monster TD
    Sentinel
    The Creeps!

Out of those I would have to say Elemental Monster defese. It has the best replayability because you actually have to play it to unlock stuff, and it takes a long time. I have heard good things about geoDefense, I have the Lite version and it seems good, just extremely hard.

I would still go with Elemental Monster TD

3. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    #43 Alichan76, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
    Of the ones still on my iPod Touch, I have:
    iTD
    Dungeon Defense
    Geo Defense
    Zombie Attack
    The Creeps

And honestly, they are all good. I do however LOVE Zombie Attack. So many little touches that you don't see in other TD's that make it very unique.
    Geo Defense is probably my number two. It's more of a puzzler than a TD, as you try to find the one and only solution (which applies to Dungeon Defense to a certain extent too).

So there you go, even though I own pretty much all the major TD's (The others for one reason of another got deleted), I have chosen the two most un-TD like TD's:eek: Perhaps I am not a true TD game at heart...

4. aluren

aluren Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    7 Cities is the most comprehensive TD game (and i have all the TD games listed). I like how the towers themselves gain level with the amount of kills, something many other TD's don't have.

5. onewithchaos

onewithchaos Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    California
    I've also played many tower defense and for some reason I just cant get into 7 cities. Geo Defense is my number one I've played most of the tower defense games listed. Just something about 7 cities I have no fun with. I'm not saying its a bad game its just not for me. I voted for GeoDefense because like they've said, its a puzzle like game combined with tower defense. It has a fast pace and there are plenty of levels. Gorgeous retro graphics too. I love this game. Anywho, my 2 cents.

6. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    My favorite out of all that I have played would be Bloons TD.

7. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    I voted for The Creeps, this game is really addicting. The next TD i´ll get will be Plants vs. Zombies.

8. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Guys this thread has been here longer than I have... there are more recent TD topics around.

9. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

without bloons TD on the list, i cant vote.

in my opinion, bloons is the best! it just is so fun and humorous and the super plasma monkeys rule!

10. Trevor

Trevor Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Hard to pick just one, but I've spent more time playing The Creeps than all the other apps on my phone combined. Something about that game makes it the perfect 'i have 5 minutes to kill' time filler.