Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-30-2011, 10:09 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default CrimsonHeart

Last edited by goiMot; 01-23-2012 at 08:49 AM..
Old 11-30-2011, 11:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Anyone take a dip yet?...Im strongly thinkin about it ... but it makes for a expensive night with IFB2, A Bards Tale....and now a 5 dollar KRPG! damn rpg addiction....almost as expensive as smack...!
Old 11-30-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
Anyone take a dip yet?...Im strongly thinkin about it ... but it makes for a expensive night with IFB2, A Bards Tale....and now a 5 dollar KRPG! damn rpg addiction....almost as expensive as smack...!
I did (I'm an addict, too ). Took a moment at lunch to play through the prologue. The biggest plus so far is the 360 degree movement, the overall quality of the animation and framerate, and the large and detailed map. In other ways, the game seems fairly typical of the genre. I'll try to put in a bit more time in my commute home.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I did (I'm an addict, too ). Took a moment at lunch to play through the prologue. The biggest plus so far is the 360 degree movement, the overall quality of the animation and framerate, and the large and detailed map. In other ways, the game seems fairly typical of the genre. I'll try to put in a bit more time in my commute home.
Lol been refreshing ....Was waiting for you to pop in!thanx square think thats good enough for me bro...BUY!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:32 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Looks neat but it's definately on the backburner. I have tons of KRPG's I bought on my old iDevice that I have to play thru before I consider any game like this aside from something huge.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:03 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
sweet - waiting to hear more from ya...

I don't have much left on my account, and am hoping I'll be able to save enough to take advantage of the xmas sales comin up... =oP
Old 11-30-2011, 01:35 PM
iPhone 4

Tempted...

Anyway, since you bought the game, can you clarify two points (more like concerns) for me?
1. Team of 2 from 5 characters? How does it work? Can you switch members freely? (screenshot 1)
2. The ridiculousness of IAP/premium currency/items? (screenshot 1, top right corner) Would like to see some examples of items too.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:15 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This looks impressive. Huge KRPG fan as well. 360 degree movement? About f**king time we see some more of that for a KRPG. SZ's impressions sound positive so far. Want to hear a little more about the actual gameplay/features though.

Last edited by backtothis; 11-30-2011 at 02:35 PM..
Old 11-30-2011, 02:46 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Grabbed it but won't be able to focus on it till later on ....once I'm home I will let loose the rpg beast..
Old 11-30-2011, 03:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
This looks impressive. Huge KRPG fan as well. 360 degree movement? About f**king time we see some more of that for a KRPG. SZ's impressions sound positive so far. Want to hear a little more about the actual gameplay/features though.
Its worth the money... my only gripe at the moment is how the chat between characters is split on the screen and that the translation has a few splotchy spots and grammar issues.

But controls are amazing and the sprites look friggen awesome as well. Also abilities take some time to cast, so it isn't like you are running around spamming screen clearing abilities like in zenonia.