★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: CRIMSON HEART THE BEST MORPG THAT YOU CAN ENJOY!

*Update Event*
1. Download/Upgrade CRIMSON HEART!!! & Play FREE Network Dungeon!!!
(Starting Date: Every Friday & Saturday @ 20:00 ~ 22:00 (+9:00hrs GMT))
(Starting Date: Every Sunday @ 20:00 ~ 21:00 (+9:00hrs GMT))

*Update Information*
1.Caramel Purchase list added
2. Bugs fixed in HP & MP Slot

Humans & Demons have fought to dominate this WORLD for a long time.
Both RACES denied on each others Existence and Dignity.
NOT only there are TWO KINDS of RACES there was one RACE that was ARBITRATOR between the two races.
Because of this Humans spelled out for the Dragons to go to sleep, and the WAR started again.
YOU and YOUR 5 CHARACTERS need to SAVE the WORLD!!!

*Game Features*
- Characters: Choose 2 Characters to play during your adventure - Sword Fighter, Fire Sorcerer, Healer and Gunfighter.
- Easy and convenient to control with 360 degree control pad.
- Never hesitate to challenge the bosses, just CRIMSON HEART provides you with various types of ARENA where you can challenge bosses that appear in the game.
- Find the weakness of Boss Demons, and SMASH it FIRST! and Get MASSIVE of ITEMS and UNIQUE MAGICAL CARDS by destroying!!
- Excellent stories are available with different and powerful bosses that you have ever met in RPG.
- Create your own ITEMS with Magical Card Settings.
- Massive RARE items that you have ever met.
- Enjoy playing PVP mode the same way as Web Game in Network Dungeons!

AnB Soft GAMES
- Rhythm Star Catch (Arcade) / (Full of stories and killing time game)

http://www.facebook.com/caramelgames
11-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Anyone take a dip yet?...Im strongly thinkin about it ... but it makes for a expensive night with IFB2, A Bards Tale....and now a 5 dollar KRPG! damn rpg addiction....almost as expensive as smack...!

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

11-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
Anyone take a dip yet?...Im strongly thinkin about it ... but it makes for a expensive night with IFB2, A Bards Tale....and now a 5 dollar KRPG! damn rpg addiction....almost as expensive as smack...!
I did (I'm an addict, too ). Took a moment at lunch to play through the prologue. The biggest plus so far is the 360 degree movement, the overall quality of the animation and framerate, and the large and detailed map. In other ways, the game seems fairly typical of the genre. I'll try to put in a bit more time in my commute home.
11-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I did (I'm an addict, too ). Took a moment at lunch to play through the prologue. The biggest plus so far is the 360 degree movement, the overall quality of the animation and framerate, and the large and detailed map. In other ways, the game seems fairly typical of the genre. I'll try to put in a bit more time in my commute home.
Lol been refreshing ....Was waiting for you to pop in!thanx square think thats good enough for me bro...BUY!

MY PAST BETA LIST..
11-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Looks neat but it's definately on the backburner. I have tons of KRPG's I bought on my old iDevice that I have to play thru before I consider any game like this aside from something huge.
11-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
sweet - waiting to hear more from ya...

I don't have much left on my account, and am hoping I'll be able to save enough to take advantage of the xmas sales comin up... =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
11-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Tempted...

Anyway, since you bought the game, can you clarify two points (more like concerns) for me?
1. Team of 2 from 5 characters? How does it work? Can you switch members freely? (screenshot 1)
2. The ridiculousness of IAP/premium currency/items? (screenshot 1, top right corner) Would like to see some examples of items too.
11-30-2011, 02:15 PM
This looks impressive. Huge KRPG fan as well. 360 degree movement? About f**king time we see some more of that for a KRPG. SZ's impressions sound positive so far. Want to hear a little more about the actual gameplay/features though.

Twitter: @back2this

Last edited by backtothis; 11-30-2011 at 02:35 PM.
11-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Grabbed it but won't be able to focus on it till later on ....once I'm home I will let loose the rpg beast..

MY PAST BETA LIST..
11-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
This looks impressive. Huge KRPG fan as well. 360 degree movement? About f**king time we see some more of that for a KRPG. SZ's impressions sound positive so far. Want to hear a little more about the actual gameplay/features though.
Its worth the money... my only gripe at the moment is how the chat between characters is split on the screen and that the translation has a few splotchy spots and grammar issues.

But controls are amazing and the sprites look friggen awesome as well. Also abilities take some time to cast, so it isn't like you are running around spamming screen clearing abilities like in zenonia.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder