App description: From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!

- Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
- Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
- Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
- Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
- See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.

Sanuku's comments:
Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade
06-13-2012, 05:24 AM
Awesome!!! Gonna download now with my NZ account hope its as good or better than Tiny Tower

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??

06-13-2012, 06:17 AM
Going in.
06-13-2012, 06:27 AM
Oh yeah!! Been waiting for this!!

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
06-13-2012, 06:31 AM
Yes! Can't wait for it to be released in Australia.

@wheresmb
06-13-2012, 06:38 AM
I've been waiting for this since I heard about it!
It sucks that it's iOS 5 cause now I can't play
06-13-2012, 06:39 AM
Yeah I absolutely am looking forward to this now, especially as I live almost right opposite the UK's 2nd largest airport, London Gatwick, so I have been interested in planes all my life, which is 30 years and almost 2 months. It's going to be a instant buy for me.
06-13-2012, 06:43 AM
Isn't there a tag system or group system or something? Like... you can add a tag or something? If you know what I mean?

@wheresmb
06-13-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfish30 View Post
Yeah I absolutely am looking forward to this now, especially as I live almost right opposite the UK's 2nd largest airport, London Gatwick, so I have been interested in planes all my life, which is 30 years and almost 2 months. It's going to be a instant buy for me.
I'm with you James, I'm 39 and me and my (late) father have loved planes since forever. I live in East London, but my uncle lives within 2 miles of Heathrow and ever since I can remember, we adored sitting in his garden, watching planes soar by unbelievably low. wicked loud too. I also really dig pixel art games, so this puppy is right up my alley!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
06-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Joebob1717, I think there may be a feature on your ipod that allows you to update it.