★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to My Singing Monsters! Collect, breed, and listen to your monsters sing. You have never seen a game like this before!

Populate an island and watch what happens. Create unique havens by landscaping and arranging your creatures. Name them, feed them, make them happy; each monster is loaded with personality. Youll experience game play and music as never before with this innovative technology!

Download My Singing Monsters today - Happy Monstering!

FEATURES:
Over 100 unique monsters to collect, nurture, and love
Amazing art, animation, and audio effects
Lush islands, each with its own musical theme
Dozens of wacky decorations and structures
Built-in social features and activities
New and exciting content is always in the works!

"One of the most intriguing and unique games to date."
USA Today

"Toe-tapping charm and gravelly songs are worthy of endless encores"
GAMEZEBO

"The creativity of layering monsters and the animation is what makes this worth your time"
APPSTORE ARCADE

________

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MySingingMonsters
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SingingMonsters
Visit our website: http://www.bigbluebubble.com/home/games/my-singing-monsters-series/my-singing-monsters/

My Singing Monsters is free-to-play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection (3G or WiFi) is required to play My Singing Monsters.

Help & Support: Visit https://bigbluebubble.ladesk.com/036534-My-Singing-Monsters-FAQ.

StaggerLee's comments:

Teaser video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Making of My Singing Monsters

Youtube link | Pop Up

Looking forward for some feedback before the global launch.
08-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Can't wait for global launch!!!!!

08-22-2012, 09:42 PM
As mentioned in the Upcoming thread, I was having that connection failed message when I was at work; at home it was fine except for one instance of launching the game I encountered the same message.

That aside, I'm loving the game; definitely reminds me of DragonVale but with more things to do with the monsters. And I really enjoy various of decorations that do more than just decorate the island (they make the monsters happy in which makes them produce the money quicker). The one other bug/issue I came across was the Likes text still shows on the Info/description of other items on the island like the trees, rocks, castle, etc. See image below for what I'm talking about...

Playing: Happy Street & Pixel People

Beta tested: Pocket Minions, N.Y.Zombies 2 & ORC: Vengeance, Happy Street
08-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks for pointing that out. New update that is waiting for review fixes tons of small bugs including that one.
08-23-2012, 06:35 PM
whens the release in America
08-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandboxx View Post
whens the release in America
Next week.

08-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Game Impressions

08-24-2012, 01:36 AM
when is the japan release?

Check out our upcoming game's TA thread, Monster Island
08-24-2012, 09:53 AM
We are planning to release English version in Japan at the same time we go with the global launch and follow up with the localized version mid-October. I am wondering what are your thoughts on this? Is it a good idea to launch English version only or should we wait until localization is ready ?
08-24-2012, 10:14 AM
If there is anyway I can troubleshoot/locate what port it is that my work network is blocking from me being able to access My Singing Monsters servers, I'd love to hear thoughts on what I can do?

Do the devs know of this happening before? Is it my network blocking a certain port? lmao, I tend to have down time at work and wanted to enjoy some nice game playing of My Singing Monsters...