★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-24-2012, 09:14 AM
I wanted to say again what an awesome job you guys did with this game, I enjoyed testing it as well. Congrats F.M. brothers!

Playing: Happy Street & Pixel People

Beta tested: Pocket Minions, N.Y.Zombies 2 & ORC: Vengeance, Happy Street
10-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Downloading now. Lalalalalala!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-24-2012, 09:20 AM
How is the coop for those that beta tested? BTW definitely smashing the download button on this!
10-24-2012, 09:20 AM
I loved the first game, looking forward to this one.
10-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Have they put in free movement this time around?
10-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the thread! We'll be watching this thing 24/7 for the next couple of days, so any concerns, questions, issues, suggestions or whatever - please let us know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by studepaber007 View Post
How is the coop for those that beta tested? BTW definitely smashing the download button on this!
Co-op unfortunately wasn't available in beta - GameCenter has a few issues when its trying to run on games that haven't been released yet

But generally, co-op is divided into 2 types... individual mission co-ops, where you can team up with anyone (who is on that level, or has already beaten it) to play through it with. This will be a great way to progress through the game with a friend, help you beat a level that may be too hard, or whatever.

Then there is the endless survival arena, where up to 3 players can join together to survive as long as possible. Leaderboards exist for 1 person, 2 person, and 3 person teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendorphin View Post
Yes, there is free move. We've done our best to retain what we thought made N.Y.Zombies 1 cool and interesting (frantic action, weapon switching and managing reloads, using your weapons strategically against different enemies, etc), while adding the features everyone really seemed to want, like co-op and free move. I hope everyone likes the end result!
10-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendorphin View Post
Of course.

I can't wait to see/hear the NYZ2 story (since it's been so much promoted). I hope it's not just a generic zombie plague over NY and you're just a random hero who tries to save NY or survive.
10-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Instabuy of the day! Can't wait!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
10-24-2012, 10:01 AM
One favor FM, can you speed up time so I can get this now? can't wait!
10-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
One favor FM, can you speed up time so I can get this now? can't wait!
I approve this message.