App description: Solve puzzles to rescue fellow dwarves trapped in ancient, underground ruins!

Dwarven Den. Can you dig it?

In Dwarven Den, you play a jolly, little person on an epic quest. Your people discover that their dwarven ancestors are trapped in vast underground mines. Your task is to dig deep through ancient civilizations, solving challenging puzzles along the way, in hopes of saving the other dwarves. Can you dig it?

> Mine ancient underground ruins
> Solve increasingly tricky puzzles
> Watch out for monsters & cave-ins
> Blow stuff up with bombs!
> Collect ore to forge better tools

Install Dwarven Den today. It's free!

Dwarven Den is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games like DragonVale, Paper Toss, NinJump, Army of Darkness Defense, Ragdoll Blaster, Strike Knight, Shape Shift & more. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all our games. Follow @BackflipStudios on Twitter for game announcements and other updates.

Thanks for playing!
02-26-2014, 01:32 AM
This looks really good. I live about 45 Mins away from BackFlip Studios:-)
02-26-2014, 01:46 AM
Looks great! I'll take two please.

I will be counting down the minutes to the worldwide launch
02-26-2014, 05:59 AM
Wow this looks really nice
02-26-2014, 06:02 AM
downloading now. will post imps.
02-26-2014, 06:18 AM
Looks like a pretty original idea which is nice. Will reserve judgement though until it becomes clear how those diamonds are accrued and just how many you need. From watching the first couple of levels it screams paywall but time will tell.

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
02-26-2014, 06:31 AM
Gameplay is simple enough. You just have to get from one end of the map to the other by mining through blocks. You start out with a preset amount of energy and different blocks consume a set amount of energy. You just need to get to the end before you run out of energy. Alongt he way you can get gems and stars. thats basically the gist of it.
02-26-2014, 07:53 AM
This looks really cool. When is the regular launch?
02-26-2014, 08:38 AM
Looks interesting and I like the idea, but it's free.. I'm out :/

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15