App description: Featured: Best games of May 2014 on AppStore!!
"OTTTD is wonderfully excessive" - PocketGamer
"OTTTD is what mobile tower defense games should strive for" - JayisGames
"Overkills abounds in new iOS tower defence game OTTTD" - AppSpy
4.5 stars "With an impressive melding of traditional TD and action-RPG elements, all of my expectations as to what it had to offer were happily exceeded. " - Touch Arcade
" hope developers take note because OTTTD proves that the genre can be improved in an awesome way while still staying true to its roots" - Touch Arcade
"Outrageous enemies are on the loose in the strategy game OTTTD" - @AppStore

NOTE: Due to the OTT nature of this experience, it is not compatible with iPod Touch 4th gen, iPad 1, or iPhone 4.

HEROCORP WANTS YOU. Command heroes, build towers, discover strange and exotic worlds and blow them all to bits.

* An intense tactical blend of TD and RTS gameplay
* Build and upgrade towers for attack and defense
* Command a squad of heroes
* Go head to head against epic bosses
* Level up heroes, and unlock devastating weapons

Do you have what it takes?

JOIN UP TODAY.
05-21-2014, 05:08 AM
Oh my gosh. I must have this!

And it looks NOT freemium. Those wacky enemies are gold. Please be good. Please be good.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
05-21-2014, 05:10 AM
Shame.

I was going to buy this until I read about the Octopus on a Bike.

We were promised a Squid on a Scooter and really not sure we should compromise.
05-21-2014, 05:26 AM
I just noticed, is the terrible english on the screenshots on purpose? It kinda fits and is super hilarious. HELL YEAH VERY HEROES! OHHH SO TOWERS!! SWEET.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
05-21-2014, 05:37 AM
This look really cool...I'm in on this
05-21-2014, 05:56 AM
I played the beta. This is a fantastic, frantic tower defense game. It is a little bit crazy and a lot of fun.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-21-2014, 06:19 AM
fantastic tower defense. just play it and you'll agree with me . upgrade system are great(similar to KR) and there are hero system that can be upgrade and bring into the battlefield(each hero featured different ability and weapons). more than one hero can be put into the battleground. oh and this particles system from the exploding monster? its amazing(sometimes sacrifice the framerate but nothing significant affect the gameplay).

The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 05-21-2014 at 06:32 AM.
05-21-2014, 06:23 AM
Game Impressions

Epic tower defense game. grabbing it now

Last edited by Chaos_u; 05-21-2014 at 12:17 PM.
05-21-2014, 06:23 AM
I love TDs with Heroes. I think KR was the first one to popularize it. In a sense, I think KR is the Halo of TD where they took some formulas, put it all into one, and made something really successful.

Anyhow, how do the heroes work? You can have 2 at once? It's the same as KR where you can tell them where to move or are they AI controlled movement? And how's the length of the game?

Thanks!