Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-24-2014, 07:26 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Feeding Time (by Incubator Games)

Old 06-24-2014, 09:29 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

The Gameplay:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 06-24-2014, 10:54 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

No IAP, full game, and it looks fun. I'm in.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:51 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

I am really liking this. It has all the yummy goodness of a great casual game without all the yucky timers and IAPs that usually accompany them. The graphics and sounds are excellent, there are plenty and frequent upgrade and unlockable pyrotechnics, and best of all - the game play is fun.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:26 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Default Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I am really liking this. It has all the yummy goodness of a great casual game without all the yucky timers and IAPs that usually accompany them. The graphics and sounds are excellent, there are plenty and frequent upgrade and unlockable pyrotechnics, and best of all - the game play is fun.
I completely agree. This is a great matching game, and all the extra elements of power-ups and new animals being added as the game is played, along with the numerous goals and achievements make this game really fun and varied.

My wife has been playing it for the last two hours and loves it. It is a great game to play together, and to play with kids. Younger kids can easily play this, and the graphics are perfect for that age. Yet, it has enough diversity and complexity to hold an adult's attention.

This came out of nowhere for me and it is a very pleasant surprise. I'm really glad I took a chance on the game, and for the price, it's a total no-brainer if you like this type of gaming experience.

Also: complete game with no IAPs !!! For me, that's reason enough to support this dev. Bonus: it's a really fun and polished game. Highly recommended from me, for what it's worth.

Good luck to the devs with sales. i think Apple really needs to feature this game; it's a winner.

Last edited by quebecotr; 06-25-2014 at 01:27 AM.. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 06-25-2014, 02:12 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

agree with the review above. this is a new mechanism in match three game. fun and you dont need to dealing with all the timer bullish*t. oh the install size is quite big: 618.7mb
Old 06-25-2014, 03:00 PM

Default Feeding Time (by Incubator Games)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

[URL="http://www.incubatorgames.com/feedingtime"]http://www.incubatorgames.com/feedingtime[/URL]

Hey all, we just released our first independent game Feeding Time on Universal iOS! After years of doing work-for-hire projects and designing games like Critter Crunch and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (at Capybara Games), our small team at Incubator Games in Toronto have been polishing and fine-tuning this one for years and are very proud to finally release it today.

Special launch price of $0.99!

If you buy it, please give it a rating in the App Store! Happy to answer any questions here too.

Cheers, Alex from Incubator Games

Last edited by playerhayter; 06-25-2014 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: Added game website link
Old 06-25-2014, 05:57 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Well, there is no suprise hearing the game developer's pedigree; Feeding Time has much of the same degree of excellence of those great Capy games.

I have already left my 5 star review on the App Store.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
I completely agree. This is a great matching game, and all the extra elements of power-ups and new animals being added as the game is played, along with the numerous goals and achievements make this game really fun and varied.

My wife has been playing it for the last two hours and loves it. It is a great game to play together, and to play with kids. Younger kids can easily play this, and the graphics are perfect for that age. Yet, it has enough diversity and complexity to hold an adult's attention.

This came out of nowhere for me and it is a very pleasant surprise. I'm really glad I took a chance on the game, and for the price, it's a total no-brainer if you like this type of gaming experience.

Also: complete game with no IAPs !!! For me, that's reason enough to support this dev. Bonus: it's a really fun and polished game. Highly recommended from me, for what it's worth.

Good luck to the devs with sales. i think Apple really needs to feature this game; it's a winner.
Thanks for the review! Would love to hear what you think after spending more time with the game, unlocking the two later levels, etc.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:19 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
agree with the review above. this is a new mechanism in match three game. fun and you dont need to dealing with all the timer bullish*t. oh the install size is quite big: 618.7mb
Holy damn... wow. Biggest match 3 game I've seen.