★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE BEST RAIL SHOOTER ON THE APP STORE!

Mad Bullets, the wackiest shooter will put your reflexes and laughing muscles to an intensive test. You can forget about boring stories, complicated controls and irritating tutorials, and jump right into a mind blowing, high-speed action. Now is the time to become the hero of the Wild West and shoot your way up to the top of the leaderboards! Do you think you have what it takes to face a real challenge?

Starring
- Mean desperados and American ninjas
- Beautiful damsels in distress
- Rusty the robot cowboy
- Savage vultures, evil piranhas and dumb chickens

An impeccable cast for a game that doesn't take itself even a bit seriously!

Mad Bullets Features
- The EASIEST shooter controls on any platform, ever!
- The CRAZIEST characters since... well, that's classified!
- The MADDEST bullets in gaming history!
- The...

...still not enough?

Oh, I forgot to mention that there are 3 locations, 50 levels, 4 minigames, about 200 missions, 31 achievements, upgradable equipments, trendy dubstep music, fully destroyable environmental objects, all mixed in a frantic endless shooter. Presented to you!

Say YES to Mad Bullets!

Official page:
http://www.istomgames.com/mad_bullets/

Gameplay trailer:
http://youtu.be/PBQ4ObQpPRY
07-16-2014, 05:43 AM
Oh lord .. I see the bandits will rob my apple money

07-16-2014, 09:03 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

07-16-2014, 09:53 AM
I was waiting for this one.
07-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Doesnt look to bad i guess
Aehmmm .. It doesnt look bad at all
07-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Obviously pulled already. Second time I come minutes too late after that diggin game the other day. Looks like pulling freshly released games is going to be a new trend. Makes people curious and desperately wanting exactly this game, lol. Probably not the worst possible PR-Strategie ...

Last edited by srtmxx; 07-16-2014 at 10:47 AM.
07-16-2014, 10:50 AM
Presume they must have found a late bug or issue on a particular device. Shame as i miss out on a few games when they're pulled but sure it'll be back soon. Doesnt look too bad at all
07-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Hmm... The one thing that got my attention gets pulled. LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Hey Guys!

No need to worry, but in the last minute we found a critical glitch in Mad Bullets, so we had to pull it down. We're working on it, and after we fix this problem, we'll release the game! Stay tuned, it will be out as soon as possible! It'll worth it, we promise!
07-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by isTom Games View Post
Hey Guys!

No need to worry, but in the last minute we found a critical glitch in Mad Bullets, so we had to pull it down. We're working on it, and after we fix this problem, we'll release the game! Stay tuned, it will be out as soon as possible! It'll worth it, we promise!
Nice... looking forward to the re-release!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword