★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -==THE BEST RAILSHOOTER ON THE APP STORE!==-
Say YES to the easiest shooter controls of all time! Shoot the bad guys, rescue damsels in distress, collect money and blow up the Wild West!

"...as a lighthearted homage to vintage shooters and Western movies, it's a winner." [Shaun Musgrave - TouchArcade]

"...this game is a blasty blast!" [NOEN]

"Mad Bullets is a bright, light-hearted shooting gallery game with precise controls." [Nadia Oxford - Pocketgamer]

"This game is a great unexpected gem." [vectorarchitekt]

"Mad Bullets (Free, Universal) is fun above all else to offer finely crafted arcade shooting action, fitted nicely to iOS for a great pick-up." [Trevor Sheridan - Apple'N'Apps]

"Surprisingly Epic" [Hot touch]

"The music is sweeeeeeeet! the action nonstop, the most fun I've had with a shooter in years." [dreadnok]

"The best shooting game on a phone I've ever played." [Positive Souls]

"Changed my rating from 4 to 5" [Crazyazus]

"Time Crisis/Virtua Cop for iOS! This is a well done shooter similar to the Time Crisis' of old." [WoolyNinja]

"BACK TO THE FUTURE" [Neto Chicago]

"The controls are great, the visuals and sounds are pretty good, the actual gameplay is tops." [Exact-Psience]

"Do yourself a favor and hit the install app!!!!" [Pegleg Sammy]

The wackiest shooter has no boring story, complicated controls, or irritating tutorials. Mad Bullets offers simple, high-speed, INSTANT ACTION for your enjoyment. Feel the arcades in your pocket!

Starring:
Stupid chickens, damsels in distress, american ninjas, savage vultures, robot cowboys, evil piranhas & dumb desperados. The perfect cast for a game which doesn't take itself seriously.

Features:
The EASIEST shooter controls on any platform, ever!
The CRAZIEST characters since... we don't know!
The MADDEST bullets in gaming history!
The...

...still not enough?
Oh, I forgot to mention that there are 3 locations, 50 levels, 4 minigames, 200 missions, 33 achievements, upgradeable equipment, Game Center support, trendy dubstep, fully destroyable environments, all mixed in a frantic endless shooter. Presented to you in 3D!

Say YES to Mad Bullets!

Official page:
http://www.istomgames.com/mad_bullets/

Trailer:
http://youtu.be/PBQ4ObQpPRY

Mad Bullets at PlayIT 2014:
http://youtu.be/W2Kl6otG_Bk
07-16-2014, 05:43 AM
Oh lord .. I see the bandits will rob my apple money

07-16-2014, 09:03 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

07-16-2014, 09:53 AM
I was waiting for this one.
07-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Doesnt look to bad i guess
Aehmmm .. It doesnt look bad at all
07-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Obviously pulled already. Second time I come minutes too late after that diggin game the other day. Looks like pulling freshly released games is going to be a new trend. Makes people curious and desperately wanting exactly this game, lol. Probably not the worst possible PR-Strategie ...

Last edited by srtmxx; 07-16-2014 at 10:47 AM.
07-16-2014, 10:50 AM
Presume they must have found a late bug or issue on a particular device. Shame as i miss out on a few games when they're pulled but sure it'll be back soon. Doesnt look too bad at all
07-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Hmm... The one thing that got my attention gets pulled. LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Hey Guys!

No need to worry, but in the last minute we found a critical glitch in Mad Bullets, so we had to pull it down. We're working on it, and after we fix this problem, we'll release the game! Stay tuned, it will be out as soon as possible! It'll worth it, we promise!
07-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by isTom Games View Post
Hey Guys!

No need to worry, but in the last minute we found a critical glitch in Mad Bullets, so we had to pull it down. We're working on it, and after we fix this problem, we'll release the game! Stay tuned, it will be out as soon as possible! It'll worth it, we promise!
Nice... looking forward to the re-release!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword