★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Physmo
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 86.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.8 (6)
App description: Mos is back, in her biggest and most exciting adventure ever!

Wall-jump to victory through 30 mysterious, action packed levels!

This time Mos has learned some awesome new abilities: Swing on ropes, swim through jelly, push blocks, wall jump, and fight through spider webs to reach the end of a level.

You arent alone in this new adventure, you can race your friends' best speedrun times, they appear as ghosts that run along right beside you, fighting every inch of the way for the fastest time.

You decide how you want to play: Like speed? You can try to beat the speedrun time on every level. Prefer collecting? Try to collect all the coins hidden around the levels. If you are an expert, you can search for the Gold Skulls hidden on each level, the only way to get to them is through dangerous secret areas.

The costume system is back and better than ever. Want to wear a dinosaur costume, fedora, and clown nose? This can be arranged!

Theres much more waiting to be found, Mos Speedrun 2 is packed with secrets!

***** Touch Arcade Game Of The Week! 5/5 Stars
"If you like platformers of any kind, speedrun or not, you should definitely check out Mos Speedrun 2"

***** 148Apps 4/5 Stars
"MOS Speedrun 2 is a fantastic speed running game."
09-30-2015, 05:10 AM
Looks awesome!

The real old-school design! Need to have a try and get back with review!

09-30-2015, 05:53 AM
Bought! Bought! Bought!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-30-2015, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Bought! Bought! Bought!
....I fourth that sentiment.Soldinaheartbeat!
09-30-2015, 07:27 AM
Premium...everyone is always SCREAMING premium, here it is. This game, which is Physmo's follow-up to their AppStore cult classic, is everything premium should be. There's no in-app purchases here. You want a costume or a badge? Earn it through blood, sweat and little speedy lady bug tears. Want a super-cape or funky glasses? Speed run! Plus there are leaderboards, achievements, and secrets aplenty.

I don't use controllers but for those who do this supports them. I'm so glad to support a hard-working and talented developer and in the process get a fantastic game like this: for $2, unreal...
09-30-2015, 09:33 AM
The first is STILL one of the best speedruns on iOS. I'm gonna instabuy the hell out of this one!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-30-2015, 09:49 AM
Mfi support?....
09-30-2015, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgeirge View Post
Mfi support?....
Yes. See post #5
09-30-2015, 10:21 AM
Yes, yes, yes...it's out!
The first one is still one of my favorite runners & I keep it on every device ever since.
That's a real instabuy for me!
09-30-2015, 10:59 AM
Played both back to back for a few minutes. Initial thoughts: It's a nice sequel, but I like the first one a lot more. The new graphics don't click with me that much, the pacing is slower, the levels are longer. Somehow it all feels like a step back from the first one that - to me - did everything right. Hmmm, will spend more time with it. But just rebooting the prequel and playing a couple of levels gave me tons more joy.