★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: OPUS: The Day We Found Earth is a chill, stargazing experience that's handcrafted for people who enjoy story-driven games and arguing about Pluto. It tells a tale of purpose and pursuit through the lens of a deep space telescope that players operate throughout the game.

"...lighthearted space exploration and stargazing that fits this purview to a T." Rock Paper Shotgun
"I resonated with it (OPUS) on a spiritual level." [10/10] OPNoobs
"...you may want to be sure there is a tissue nearby." [4/5] Jay is Games

=================

FEATURES
A story-driven experience that defies definition
Unique gameplay mechanic
A whole galaxy to explore and get lost in
Meticulously crafted art
A beautiful soundtrack to chill out to

=================

STORY
After eons of spreading across the cosmos, humanity has lost its way back. Help the childlike robot Emeth carry on his creator's will of locating Earth, and find our long lost home together, as he realizes a greater purpose inside his tiny mechanical heart.

GAMEPLAY
Through delightfully simple controls, players operate an evolving space telescope to find Earth by scanning nearby stars. Players will also be able to explore the stories of each crew member through secrets scattered throughout the spaceship.

SOUND
Enjoy a full soundtrack of original music from composer Triodust, woven deeply into every corner of the game. Prepare to lose yourself in the organically generated soundscape while wandering through the galaxy!

=======
**The full version of OPUS requires a one time purchase to unlock, but you can experience the first part of it for free**

**Optimized for iPhone 5 and above, iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini and above, iPod Touch 5
Requires iOS 8.0 and above**

Eli's comments:

OPUS: The Day We Found Earth

TEAM SIGNAL, LLC
Genres: Games Role-Playing Entertainment Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
** From the creators of the award-winning Hyper Square and Castle Rider **

After eons of spreading across the cosmos, humanity has lost its way back. Peer into a forgotten galaxy to rediscover our planet of origin through the lense of a deep space telescope.

OPUS: The Day We Found Earth takes you on a journey through the stars. Help the childlike robot Emeth carry on his creator's will, and find our long lost home together, as he realizes a greater purpose inside his tiny mechanical heart.

=======

EXPLORE

Sail through a boundless sky full of secrets and beauty, meticulously crafted for hours of exploration.

STORY

Experience a story of purpose, pursuit and loneliness. Professionally translated for multiple languages.

MUSIC

Enjoy a full soundtrack of original music from composer Triodust, woven deeply into every corner of the game.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 71.6MB

10-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Official Trailer:

Quote:
** More games, apps, previews and deals at AppLast

10-21-2015, 12:40 PM
Hoozah! Thanks for the mention! We'll be keeping an eye on this thread and our social media so please enjoy, and feel free to let us know your thoughts, or if you're having any issues!

Website - http://www.teamsignalgames.com/
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/teamsignalgames
Twitter - http://twitter.com/teamsignalgames

Cheers
10-21-2015, 01:22 PM

Super cute game, I like the little tinman
10-21-2015, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
Super cute game, I like the little tinman
Emeth: My name's Emeth! Not tinman!

(He's glad you're enjoying it )
10-21-2015, 01:28 PM
I'm really looking forward to trying it. I love how relaxing the sound design is, and Emeth is adorable.
10-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catchandrelease View Post
I'm really looking forward to trying it. I love how relaxing the sound design is, and Emeth is adorable.
Hey thanks! We spent quite a bit of time going back and forth on those, so really hope people like it (fingers crossed)! If you're interested in the sound and music, you can check out our composer Triodust's soundcloud here, he does amazing stuff with sound
10-21-2015, 03:11 PM
This one looks cool. I'll be getting it tomorrow as soon as it arrives.
10-21-2015, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
This one looks cool. I'll be getting it tomorrow as soon as it arrives.
Cheers! Let us know your thoughts when you grab it : D
10-21-2015, 10:01 PM
wooo