★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Realtech VR
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 174.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Quantum Revenge is an addictive shooter blasting action game threatening the existence of the rest of the human race. Featuring breathtaking 3D/2D animation, highly stylized aggressive aliens and robots inspired from the Manga / Anime universe.

Fight epic battles in space
Fight agains large number of enemies and boss fight, in mesmerizing 3D, and animated 2D art and manga cartoon animation at full frame rate with AAA quality 3D effects and huge amounts of effects on screen.
Five missions, with two bosses each, and an epic finale.

Pilot and Customize your Mecha:
6 different robotic armours and player are available with different abilities and special attacks. Upgrade your armour with different modules like shield, drones and more.

What You Can Do After Purchasing Full Version

All levels are playables, online leaderboard!

You can play all the 6 levels, and compte in Google Play Games or Facebook realtime leaderboard, see your progression against the player better ranked than you while you play.

More playable characters!

Access to the 5 other players, Also you will be able to collect the 6 hidden robots parts for a special mecha.

More coin added! Ore Doubler !
A bonus of 25,000 CR for upgrades, continue will be offered and collecting orbs will have twice the value!

vblack's comments:
Bringing Mecha anime and manga style super robot shooter to mobile devices.
See Touch Arcade article: http://toucharcade.com/2017/01/31/qu...stick-shooter/

$2.99 USD low price launch:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/quantum-revenge/id1066347510

Trailer:

Gameplay
04-02-2017, 12:01 PM
I'm interested in this but see it has IAPs. Anyone know what they're for?

04-02-2017, 12:21 PM
It's finally out!? Why would they release this on a Sun? I guess it doesn't really matter. So, um..yea about those IAP's,. What's up with that? I'll wait on impressions. Looks ok though. It's mfi supported, so that's cool.

Last edited by yankeeblue000; 04-02-2017 at 12:28 PM.
04-02-2017, 12:54 PM
Bought and love it! All you Macross, oops, mech fans, buy it. MiFi compatible (haven't tried it yet), IAP only for credits, which so far buys different mechs (6 total). Controls are responsive, gameplay is like Asteroids and Galaga, level based. So played the first and just sucked me in. Friggin loving it!

Edit: boss fights are killer! This is a lovely dual stick shooter or bullet hell, with butter smooth gameplay. Awesome jobs dev!

Last edited by sugimulm; 04-02-2017 at 01:05 PM.
04-02-2017, 01:22 PM
The on-screen action is a little chaotic. I keep loosing my mech behind all the explosions &'particle effects. There are also pick-up's I miss because I can't differentiate them from the particle effects from all the explosions and weapon fire. Everything looks similar. There is so much going on. It's one big colorful light show & I can't tell ecaxtly what's going on sometimes or where I am. If I'm taking damage and from where it's coming from. The game is also crashing right after squid boss battle and there is graphical degradation at times, Hope things get worked out

Last edited by yankeeblue000; 04-13-2017 at 10:57 AM.
04-02-2017, 02:48 PM
black screen on my iPhone SE.

edit: nevermind, figured this out.

Last edited by raravan; 04-02-2017 at 03:42 PM.
04-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Bought and love it! All you Macross, oops, mech fans, buy it. MiFi compatible (haven't tried it yet), IAP only for credits, which so far buys different mechs (6 total). Controls are responsive, gameplay is like Asteroids and Galaga, level based. So played the first and just sucked me in. Friggin loving it!

Edit: boss fights are killer! This is a lovely dual stick shooter or bullet hell, with butter smooth gameplay. Awesome jobs dev!
Are those the only things you can buy with credits? So it's an eventually you'll unlock them anyway kind of thing.

Or is there more? Cause iap currency can die in a fire.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com/portfolio.html
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
04-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
Are those the only things you can buy with credits? So it's an eventually you'll unlock them anyway kind of thing.

Or is there more? Cause iap currency can die in a fire.
Yes, only credits earned through the game or IAP. When you die you can use those credits to upgrade parts. There's a lot going on, enemies and asteroids. Pretty hectic, but I'm having a blast so far. Also closed the app for couple of hours, went back and was able to continue. Also if you die, you can use credits to continue.

It's roguelike, so die start over, I pretty certain with the upgrades purchased. Down side, as you level up your weapon, get hit, weapon goes back to level 1. So far different weapon pick ups during the battle.

Last edited by sugimulm; 04-02-2017 at 03:51 PM.
04-02-2017, 03:44 PM
Iap

Would have been great without IAPs. I would have bought it.
04-02-2017, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean pierre View Post
Would have been great without IAPs. I would have bought it.
Not needed unless you're impatient.