★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Steredenn is a frenetic and chaotic space shooter, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Embark in your ship and engage the fight against dreadful space pirates in a never-ending combat for your survival.

Steredenn is the critically acclaimed roguelike-shmup for PC/Mac, Xbox One and PS4, awarded "Best Shoot'em Up 2015" by jeuxvideo.com. With a user rating of 90% on Steam and an average press rating of 8/10, it is now available on iOS!

Steredenn is at the crossroads between a shmup and a rogue-like. Enjoy the infinite replayability of the game with its unforgiving gameplay, intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a surprisingly large arsenal of weapons. Enhance your ship during your flight with many upgrades and forge your own path across the universe!

Features

- Beautiful art and spaceships.
- Awesome boss fights.
- Addictive, ruthless.
- Endless arcade gameplay.
- Quick and intense sessions.
- INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
- ARSENAL: 35 weapons and 25 upgrades with many interactions and combos.
- SCORING: beat your friends and be the best!
- DAILY RUN: everyday, try to be the first in a special leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Beware, you only get one chance per day!
- ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the normal mode. Then, train against it in a 1 to 1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
05-11-2017, 02:32 AM
It's here! Anyone know if this has MFI support?
Will be getting this next week when I get my gift card.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker

05-11-2017, 03:18 AM
Why is it IOS 10 minimum requirement? what is the reason?
I cannot buy it.
05-11-2017, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
It's here! Anyone know if this has MFI support?
Will be getting this next week when I get my gift card.
Sorry, haven't seen any sign of MFI support.

First quick impressions...super cool and intense shmup with an adorable pixel art style. Top notch relative touch controls with 3 settings. Language settings and volume sliders (for both big thanks Devs) even though the heavy soundtrack is great. Daily run with one chance only (did i miss a leaderboard?). Read the description - true.
No continues. NO IAP's. Installed MB 244

My most awaited game came last this week, as usual for me. Bank account now $ 0.50. Thanks for not charging $5

Edit: no biggie, but the actual icon on my screen is different to the one here. I would choose this one here, if i could.

My 2017 GOTY contenders...
Glitchskier, Slayaway Camp, Full of Stars, Steredenn, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders

Last edited by Qwertz555; 05-11-2017 at 03:33 AM.
05-11-2017, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Sorry, haven't seen any sign of MFI support.
The game does mention the best way to play is with a controller and a first impression on Twitter does mention it. I think you're good to go, coolpepper.

Jean pierre, the game has a Sterendenn sticker pack built-in. For that reason, it requires iOS 10.

metalcasket's legitimate alternate account (for those moments the casket's unavailable).
05-11-2017, 04:32 AM
neat game

I grabbed this game would be released and asap

nice shoot 'em up game with roguelike elements

perfectly translated to our language

and surprised, this game is applicted to MFi controller(at lease my Nimbus is working)

must buy!
05-11-2017, 06:28 AM
Great game but in my Nimbus only left stick works so is not possible to use it. Controls with the screen are very good but I will prefer MFI
05-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Will stick to the console version due to the iOS requirement.

Just for the record, a game that has a sticker pack does not have to have an iOS 10 minimum.
05-11-2017, 07:29 AM
I was wondering if this was out! Can't wait grabbing it now
05-11-2017, 07:43 AM
For those who have the game,

It says there are 25 upgrades. What does it mean? Are there permanent weapon upgrades? If there are I'm buying this right now.

Billy